VR6

Good Salesman & Good Buyer Thread

No worries Rob don't mind helping out a fellow DBP owner (will help out other's too) I aint in it for the money just to see sweet/sorted Corrado's and it please's me if I see one where I've helped out :thumbleft: The packing I hate shoddy packing I bought a set of these rear light's off ebay they came in a box too small for the 4 part's so what happened the two outer's got slightly damaged and had to be binned now I'm stuck with two inner's :mad: If you are selling something you should pack it correctly

Edited by clumpy1

Just wanted to say thanks to Supercharged. Received pair of headlights excellently packed and in brilliant condition, just as described. Good man.

Big thanks to Rams for selling me his d90s. It created a lot of extra work for him as I live in Ireland.

They were packaged very well and were as described.

\Paddy

Thankyou to CazzaVR for fuel lines, packaged well and delivered very quickly.

Callum

Thank's kdub (kenny) good buyer and nice guy with a beast of an F150 pickup :awesome:

Shame shame James. Its Kevin lol

Thats the slow one ;) lol. Sounds really nice though.

Big thanks to Goldie for the new mats. He even delivered them to me himself!

Nice to meet another member too.

Big thanks to Goldie for the new mats. He even delivered them to me himself!

Nice to meet another member too.

No worries, nice to meet you to although you don't look like the man in your picture..

Many thank's to Billcor for bit's that I have been after for quite some time (obselete) very well packaged next day delivery can't ask for better than that.

Many thank's to Billcor for bit's that I have been after for quite some time (obselete) very well packaged next day delivery can't ask for better than that.

Glad they arrived safely James :thumbleft:

Thanks to Billcor for an excellent steering wheel and boss. Described to a T (defects) and great postage and packaging.

Cheers, Kev.

A big thank you from me to VR6 Gar who has sold me a quantity of obscure parts from his breaker.. Good details provided of all parts and very sensibly priced…

I should have just bought the car myself...

You are gaining a bit of a rep Gar just when you decide to sell shame as the forum need's guy's like you :)

Thanks to Billcor for an excellent steering wheel and boss. Described to a T (defects) and great postage and packaging.

Cheers, Kev.

Thanks Kev :thumbleft:

Just a quick word to say that i recently bought a set of foglamps and an indicator stalk off Richie-P3rks. The items arrived yesterday here in Rome, Italy and the bits are in first class condition and were packed VERY well.

Excellent choice of courior aswell (UPS). Very impressed and recommend him 100%

Massive thank's to Lee (UseonceDestroy) Great communication Amazingly well packed and totally as described Mint.

A big thank you from me to VR6 Gar who has sold me a quantity of obscure parts from his breaker.. Good details provided of all parts and very sensibly priced…

I should have just bought the car myself...

You are gaining a bit of a rep Gar just when you decide to sell shame as the forum need's guy's like you :)

Only just seen these, appreciated guys.

a huge big thanks to billcor, purchased some rather expensive goodies off him recently and we had a nightmare with the couriers, through his perseverance alone we got a great result in the end, thanks again for going above and beyond mate, great seller and can definitely recommend....

and the goodies are schweeeeeet

a huge big thanks to billcor, purchased some rather expensive goodies off him recently and we had a nightmare with the couriers, through his perseverance alone we got a great result in the end, thanks again for going above and beyond mate, great seller and can definitely recommend....

and the goodies are schweeeeeet

Just glad we got it sorted out in the end Craig :thumbleft:

Big thanks to Chris (lilfuzzer) for sorting out the hump rear seat and Jetex system for me (and being patient waiting while I got the opportunity to collect them). A credit to the forum, top guy.

Also thanks to Purple Tom for replying to my wanted ad for the rear beam, and also coming up with the goods with a headlight switch, again top guy.