VR6

Good Salesman & Good Buyer Thread

Many thanks to leon263 for the 6-branch. Arrived quickly, very well packed and in perfect condition. Excellent communication too. Top guy!

Big thanks to Si (VWRULE) for an effortless transaction with the throttle body. Arrived quickly and extremely well packaged. Top bloke and good coms all the way.

Really big thank's to charlie EJ Taylor bought a sunroof from him crackin price most considerate packaging I have ever come across excellent comms can't recommend the guy enough. :thumbleft:

Big thanks to Purple Tom, sorted me a throttle body for my 8v and also some extra spares for the future when it inevitably breaks again. Excellent price and delivery, much appreciated.

Big thumb's up to Mr Lobitos excellent seller,communication and bargain thank's very much and the fact i paid by bank transfer trusting the seller good to know there are still good people out there.I had seen alot of positive comment's which is why i paid this way. I certainly wouldn't do it with all but in this case not a problem :cheers:

Thanks to Emu - packaged up and sent out a replacement rear view mirror really quickly. Kept me up to date with what was going on as well. Cheers mate.

Robmajestix (Rob) highly recommended seller, he hadn't noticed I was in Belfast, but we met half way on extra cost and he got item delivered no grumbles.

Big thank you to dan95x! Steering wheel arrived today, well packaged and as described after PMs. He gave me a partial refund even though I said not to worry, and was very honest letting me know his original assessment was slightly incorrect before sending it out.

Top bloke, would buy off him again in a flash!

Cheers Tomi for the Lupo wipers , wasn't expecting such fast delivery considering you are in Poland just 3 days . Appreciate it a lot can get them put on for vw action now :)

Thanks to vaghag for the maf hose . Well packed as well.

Me too packaging was awesome thank's Chris :thumbleft:

Thanks to Pete for the MAF. Bought Sunday PM, paid Monday and posted same day for me to receive yesterday - Well packed and exactly as described!!

Ian.

massive thanks, to clumpy1 , seats arrived today, well packed and wrapped, top seller

I was paranoid about them hence the amount of packing/clingfilm that's Paisley Freight can't say enough good about them they really are excellent.You will like the way they hold you in :cheers:

Big thanks to Hasan (fla). Excellent seller and kept me up to date with everything. I'm usually a little wary with Bank Transfers but as an established member and being well respected on here, I knew everything would be fine. Thanks again mate, more money to spend on rectifying the fault codes it threw up now! :rolleyes:

Big thanks to Hasan (fla). Excellent seller and kept me up to date with everything. I'm usually a little wary with Bank Transfers but as an established member and being well respected on here, I knew everything would be fine. Thanks again mate, more money to spend on rectifying the fault codes it threw up now! :rolleyes:

You're very welcome Sean - don't know about the 'well respected' bit though!

Kit Simmond's top bloke very helpful regarding pic's/compatibility, good's very well packed/protected and very competitive price wise Thank's Kit you are a Gent.

Thanks to everyone who has bought something from me in the last couple of weeks. Too many to mention but all have paid quickly and been smooth, trouble-free transactions. Thanks guys!