Sign in to follow this  
The_Dude

Coolest movie cars

OK, for me its got to be the blacked out Porsches from that 80s classic Condorman. Known as the Prognoviatch (sp), they are "the KBG pursuit squadron. Superb drivers and each one a dedicated killer"

A group of 4 911s lead by "homicidal maniac" Morovic in a road going version of the 935.

Morovic's car (its even got a radar ontop!):

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_1.png

Prognoviatch:

Screenshot_6.png

Screenshot_4.png

I always wanted a Porsche 928 after watching Risky Business in the early 80's...........remember well the black 911's from condorman too

Hm.. i'm gonna have to go for some of the obvious ones..

Always loved the BTTF DeLorean.. I think it looks too similar to the Corrado from some angles to be mere coincidence. That and Eleanor from Gone in 60 Seconds.. such a cool looking motor!

So many to choose from, can't pick a favourite but always liked the Batmobile from Batman Returns, most Bond cars (esp. the white Esprit), Herbie, and the Smokey and the Bandit Trans-Am. The DeLorean probably wins though.

Most of what everyone else has said so far....... plus Will Smiths Porsche turbo in Bad Boys and Mad Max's black beast.

Can't stand Herbie, dunno why, find him a bit sinister. The A team van would be good as a back up vehicle. Love the Esprit also, always wanted one of those.

And the Italian Job Minis!

Those black Porsches remind me of the little squadron of Civics that hijacked the lorry in Fast and the Furious (the first one). Surely not a rip off? My faith in Hollywood is destroyed!

Mad Max's car was cool, especially considering it was a Vauxhall. :)

And Elenor was sick too. Never liked the Delorean, can't see the likeness with the Corrado though. Its a bit of a BUFF and they never worked. The only thing I like about it is the fact that the Irish managed to get loads of money from the Milk-Snatcher for development.

Back to the Future has always been a favourite of mine so the De Lorean gets my vote but what about the Dodge Charger in Dukes of Hazzard?

Another movie car that sticks in my mind, probably for being so evil is 'The Car'.

Back to the Future has always been a favourite of mine so the De Lorean gets my vote but what about the Dodge Charger in Dukes of Hazzard?

Another movie car that sticks in my mind, probably for being so evil is 'The Car'.

Why am I getting a Futurama - Bender turning into a car flashback after looking at that pic! :lol:

White Dodge Challenger in Vanishing Point was a nailer as well!

Why am I getting a Futurama - Bender turning into a car flashback after looking at that pic!

Ditto :lol:

Never been a fan of Herbie either, the girlfriend loves it.

AC Cobra from Gumball rally... YUMMY!

Delorean obviously and KITT from knight rider.

Why am I getting a Futurama - Bender turning into a car flashback after looking at that pic!

That's what it reminds me of! Thanks, its been driving me nuts!

Gran Torino = granny mobile! I think it was only grannies who bought it till S+H came along? IIRC that's what David Soul said on Top Gear.

Gran Torino = granny mobile! I think it was only grannies who bought it till S+H came along? IIRC that's what David Soul said on Top Gear.

Maybe so, but "that" one ^^^ is cool ;)

ditto part deux :D