Sign in to follow this  
h84tyg

uprated injectors for g60

red tops found in mustangs and i believe saab turbos are needed for over 200bhp

Really Saab Turbo's :D I've had three and I have a set of injectors in the shed!!!!

Al were 1994 / 95 2litre se turbos.s very nice car.

ebay.com search for 30lb ,#30, red inj, mustang, ford motorsport....you'l get a set of 8 and you can sell the rest to help pay for yours

You don't always need uprated injectors - I'm running about 210bhp at the fly on original injectors. Depends on how much power you need and what other mods you have.

You don't always need uprated injectors - I'm running about 210bhp at the fly on original injectors. Depends on how much power you need and what other mods you have.

Absolutely. If the car fuels up enough under load and the AFR doesn’t spike (signifying running too high a duty cycle) there’s no need top uprate the injectors

Err, I'm running a 65mm and flowed head on mine with green tops, so not necessarily true.

IAW/weber 4 hole injectors robbed off a L.delta integrale(ca.389cc) also the injectors fitted to the fiat coupe 16v 2.0 turbo,exellent spray pattern and all importantly,the're all high imp. jobbies.

red tops found in mustangs and i believe saab turbos are needed for over 200bhp

Dug out my Saab red injectors tonight. They come from a Saab 9000 Aero 2.3 mitsubishi TD09 Turbocharged model. Its a real monster of a car. 1996 model I think.

Bosch part number: 0280 150 431

Flow rated: 352cc/min @ 3.0bar

High impendence 12ohms I think. just had a nosey around my old saab forum. Pleanty of tech knowledge over there. these reds any god for our VW's?

really thats cool.

So i have a stage 4 charger, 68 pulley, frontmounted IC, 5.5 SNS chip. Is it worth fitting em. how do they compare to standard G60 Injectors? What are the No's these?