Sign in to follow this  
CorradoDriver

Game over

Well, it was a fun ride while it lasted, looks like im out of the corrado game. Its been over 4 months since my accident and nothing has happened even with a lawyer, other insurance company refuses to pay, blah blah blah, im selling the corrado as is for $1700 well $1500 sad to see it go, it was an awesome car, i want another one but will probably not get it, but maybe in a couple years ill buy one again. I wana stick with german and i dont see any other vw i want right now or can afford (07 gti) so i think i might either get a 96 325is coupe or a 97-98 A4 1.8t or 2.8 v6, not sure yet (suggestions on a replacement car would be appreciated, something similar to the C, fun to drive),

If you dont remember here is the old thread http://the-corrado.net/.archive/forum/viewtopic.php?t=47430&highlight=

WOO World Cup starts in a week, GO PAKISTAN, sorry

Its tempting, dont get me wrong, but idk and idk if the corrado is track worthy being fwd anyone drive the vr6 on the track?? how does it perform??, i plan on taking some driving courses on the track, who knows what will happen

As above fella, it's not 'Game Over' yet... is your name Hudson or something?!!? Hit Continue before the timer's out :)

Louie Lungbubble

Can I just say that I think your Avatar is in very bad taste.

...did i miss something?!?

Louie Lungbubble

Can't say it bothers me.

hi hun,

I was gutted to look at the pics of your car, i'm feelin well cheesed off for you (bloody grey army :mad: ) I'm no pro (no comments please) but as i see it, all you guys and gals get to a point where you fancy a change and buy something else or obviously in your case tragic circumstances have probably pushed you in that direction but the thing is , everyone always goes back to one cause theres nothing quite like a rado! I think you'll gonna miss it as if your arms were cut off and the colour was mint. Seriously think about what the guys have said about buying it back!

Keep your chin up chicken :( :D :D

It's the photo of the guy they arrested last week for sending letter bombs to the DVLA and about 5 other places...

No, I said I thought it was in bad taste. Fozzy Bear never tried to blow people's faces off with parcel bombs to get a thrill, that's all.

Its borat not some crazy terrorist, all he wants to do is make the nation of kazakistan a better place lol, thanks to everyone who replied, well it sorta suks more because it was my first car, my dad gave it to me when i turned 17 when i got my license, its so upsetting lol, i swear i was obsessed with this car, if it wasnt idling right, or wasnt running smooth i couldnt sleep, ha i know it sounds stupid, i remember when it wasnt running smooth and was having issues i stayed up all night reading and posting and reading until i figured out what the problem was and as soon as there was light out around 5 am i went out and started working on it and sure enough it was fixed an hour later, great times, idk i will get it one day but right noow it seems very doubtful, im starting college at the end of this year, so i wont have time to work on a car that requires so much love an attention hah, let alone the cash factor, i think i will stick with the 325is drive it for a year or 2, get some driving courses on the track under my belt and then buy one, well, as of now here are some cars iv been looking at if you guys can help me decide i would appreciate it....

1996 325is

1997-1998 a4 1.8t

1997-1998 a4 2.8 v6, got any more suggestions??

Louie Lungbubble

Hmmm...

Just for you then mate, I'll change it back to the one of the guy getting his face smashed in with a baseball bat which no-one seemed to have a problem with. :roll:

Regardless of what this tool tried to do, you can't tell me you never laughed when you saw that picture for the first time?? Gets me every time. :wink:

Oh, and Corradodriver.... Keep it VAG, mate.

It's the photo of the guy they arrested last week for sending letter bombs to the DVLA and about 5 other places...

Lol...Borat got arrested for sending letter bombs? :drinking:

Nooo - it was the one Louie Lungbubble used - thanks for removing it...

Just out of interest we didn't recieve any complaints about it apart from what was written in this thread but we did get a few bout the picture posted in this one...

http://the-corrado.net/.archive/forum/viewtopic. ... 8&start=90

Driver - just get another Corrado mate, you know the mods love you... :lol:

Well, i found a replacement for the corrado for the time being. i want another one but at this point i cant find one in my price range. I had a vr6 and sorry i cant go g60, its a 96 a4 2.8 5 speed with 122k, the funny thing is the dealer selling its a family friend, and ironically while searching for the a4 i found his. I didnt know he was selling it so lets see how low i can get him to go, the cars pictures are taken at my body shop guys which is also ironic and if you look at some pics closly you can see my vr6 parked, Its all very ironic, have a look and tell me what you think http://www.cars.com/go/search/...=true :thumbup: :thumbdown: