Sign in to follow this  
vwdeviant

My Pearl Ghey 16v Gone :( - Introducing "Annie"

J, winters coming to an end and your winters aren't on? WTF dude, sort it out and get those damn KW's on!! :D

J, winters coming to an end and your winters aren't on? WTF dude, sort it out and get those damn KW's on!! :D

Yeah well a dirge of "non-corrado-life" stuff's halted that for the moment... the Winter's will now become my Summer wheels and a couple more things in the pipeline!

Love those rims :luvlove: Interesting colour choice tho :D

Was it a DIY paint job.....finish looks good

Love those rims :luvlove: Interesting colour choice tho :D

Was it a DIY paint job.....finish looks good

Nah if I'd done them you'd be asking why a 3 yr old did it! :lol:

BJV's handywork! At a very reasonable price too! :nuts: :norty:

bwa ha ha ha ha ha

now the why havent you done it yet/winters almost over debate goes public!

i've said my peace :censored:

bwa ha ha ha ha ha

now the why havent you done it yet/winters almost over debate goes public!

i've said my peace :censored:

Because I have a life outside the car! :tongue:

How's the R32 coming on?

Excuses Excuses!

Winter is almost over - get the coilies on and stop the excuses..... Drew! :wave: :wave:

And i'm sure its you always contacting me about meets and shows!!

drew.jpg

dewyrubdownmb.jpg

Recaros are finally in! :clap:

Just need to sort the chopped up loom now but they're pretty much where I want them anyway so all good, did 140 miles in them yesterday and nice and comfy!

Just waiting on Voodoo to sort my new 35mm adaptors out so i can finally get the wheels/suspension done...

Oh and anyone got any spare spoiler allen bolts? One of mine is definately NOT going anywhere without the aid of a drill! :(

PICS: Not a lot as I wanted to get the damn things in as they'd been sitting in the spare room for months!

21022009062.jpg

Amazing what you find when you do this! Leaves, Twigs, Wood chips and glass! No money though :(

21022009063.jpg

Rears in (Still have to get the hump brakets welded in but it stays put!)

21022009064.jpg

The all improtant pearches... lovely!

looks good jon, give me a shout as ive prob got the bolt you need, dont forget the pics of the looms :salute:

Cheers Chap! If tyou can get pics of the spoiler in bits as well I'd appreciate it. Will get onto teh loom tonight.. got dragged to Pikea last night despite me saying with the new seats I wasn't putting furnature etc in the boot! Came back with a rolled up carpet, and plants! So She's hoovering the soil/carpet fluff off the new interior tomorrow, she just doesn't know it yet! :lol:

mmmmm niiiiiice! Your C's come on a long way 8)

Whats happening with the wheels now?

Must have a catch up pint soon too...

looks good jon, give me a shout as ive prob got the bolt you need, dont forget the pics of the looms :salute:

Cheers Chap! If tyou can get pics of the spoiler in bits as well I'd appreciate it. Will get onto teh loom tonight.. got dragged to Pikea last night despite me saying with the new seats I wasn't putting furnature etc in the boot! Came back with a rolled up carpet, and plants! So She's hoovering the soil/carpet fluff off the new interior tomorrow, she just doesn't know it yet! :lol:

got someone coming over fot bits from the spoiler this weekend so will get pics of it dissassembled for you..

mmmmm niiiiiice! Your C's come on a long way 8)

Whats happening with the wheels now?

Must have a catch up pint soon too...

Thanks Phil... Wheels are waiting for adaptors to come in to Voodoo them hopefully I can crack on with getting the coilies fitted too!

Oh and get the master/slave cylinders changed too! :(

Loving the interior...looks bang on! :salute:

Cheers Sukh, just a shame I can't get inside to appreciate it! :lol:

If these "small" things happen with just an interior swap hate to think what's going to break when get the suspension and (Hopefully) ported head done! :brickwall:

Not as grippy for me (I am a tad gangly, and Rec-os are a bit wider bolster to bolster) but more supportive in the back/seat squabs.

Overall, I'm liking.. and they're not perfectly adjusted for me yet, still have the Looms to fit!

Not as grippy for me (I am a tad gangly, and Rec-os are a bit wider bolster to bolster) but more supportive in the back/seat squabs.

Overall, I'm liking.. and they're not perfectly adjusted for me yet, still have the Looms to fit!

I totally agree with that comment but you can still remember what the original seats felt like, honestly give them a couple of months use and you will see they actually grip you better in a different way and then when you sit in another set of standards you will hate the originals.

i agree they are not as grippy as you kind of sink in to the standard seats but they are way more comfier. You dont get tired of sitting in them for long periods of time either! Defo need to be adjusted to teh correct height and recline to make the most of them.

Well the "Winter Wheels" got polished and first layer of Colinite applied today... will try to find time to add another couple layers over the coming week... I'm STILL waiting for my Adaptors to come in at Voodoo :censored:

15032009072.jpg

15032009073.jpg

Cameraphone washes the colour out quite a bit! They are a lot brighter, and will hopefully be on for GTi-fest (along with the KW-1's sitting under the stairs)

In the meantime, thanks to Vag-Hag (Chris) for these...

14032009070.jpg

Note: they are MOT Friendly too! :clap:

15032009074.jpg

Also removed some of the Flaking paint from the drivers door handle, needs a bit of 1500grit to get rest off though... Bloody "Previous-Owner-done-with-a-rattle-can" Colour-coded handles :mad2:

Oh and also added a Daves16v Repair kit to the broken Passenger door handle... a damn fiddly job but very worth it... Just need to do the Drivers side as a precaution... and remove the Passenger card again and re-attach the c/locking plug I forgot when re-assembling! :brickwall: