Sign in to follow this  
G60DUBBA

Lysholm Charger??? Better than the G-Lader?

The Rotrex can be fitted but from what i heard their not as good on G60's for some reason.

Looking forward to it greeny, damn gutted i missed out.

Darren said that BBM are making there own charger but wants to test 1 first before he stocks them.

I think im guna buy a eaton m90 and give that a whirl so to speak

The Rotrex can be fitted but from what i heard their not as good on G60's for some reason.

Yeah, apparently it is because they are internally a lot like a turbo in the way they produce boost through the rev range!

Yeah, apparently it is because they are internally a lot like a turbo in the way they produce boost through the rev range!

Baaahhaahahahahhahaha trying to hit below the belt but misses........

ive got one on my G60 had no problems, must have been one of the lucky ones, sounds not to bad but you do get stange looks,

you can hear it over grahams stinger,

Lol every one looks like when your driving around, kids love it, old people hate it :clap:

G dub what size pulley did you run on yours and what injectors did you use. Ive got a sns chip to run standard injectors with an 18psi pulley and a 3.5 bar fpr but am abit dubious about running it that way, id rather go for some reds. Also what did your car go like? did you notice much difference in changing from the standard pulley to the smaller one?

i went from the standard pulley to the 53mm, reds and sns chip, and it completely changed the car, before i didnt seem to feel right, but after :D :clap:

I ran grey injectors on the 50mm pulley with a 1900cc and big valve P+P head with piper 285 in, not that it really helps your decision Dan.

it was running one minute, then black smoke was coming from every where, 24psi pushed straight pass the rings, rebuld time it was an old bottom end

it was running one minute, then black smoke was coming from every where, 24psi pushed straight pass the rings, rebuld time it was an old bottom end

Oooops

Lol doesn't sound good. I spose when your pushing things like this then its always going to go at the weakest point. When I bought mine from gwerks, Darren said if I run the 18psi pulley it would be the equivalent of a 62mm glader pulley and should run forever if treat with a bit of respect. Now where did I put that 18psi pulley :norty:

Jeez that was not a well flowing engine then, on the 50mm on mine it made 1.1bar

correct it was on a standard bottom end with a lightly flowed head and 285 cam, was fine for the 18psi (220hp) but the 24psi just was to much, hence y i went for the CNC BV after.

good times ay!!