Sign in to follow this  
delfinis38

A few Pix of my VR

Just been checking my car over before she goes in for her mot on thursday. As it's nice and sunny out though i would take a few pix this morning... Sorry if there a bit boring but i thought i would share them with you.

nice pics. lovely car, lovely colour. (same as mine)

mine went from this:

DelsToyVR61.jpg

to this:

DSCF2162trimmedxxx.jpg

to this:

VR2007_2.jpg

I tried to keep it as standard as i could, but couldnt resist. Maybe its your pics, but it doesnt look as high as i remember mine being. Mine really looked like a 4x4 sometimes. Yours looks a minter.

Lovely example! I really like aqua blue .. well second to blackberry anyway :lol:

You got any plans for it or keeping it standard? Defo needs to be dropped imo.

Lovely example! I really like aqua blue .. well second to blackberry anyway :lol:

same here :oops:

Thanks for all the nice comments. Hope to get her out to some shows this year and meet some other forum members. may go up to the CCGB AGM at the end of the month. Although I have not been a member since 1999 :oops: I had a membership number of 419 then :oops: I see some forum members are in to 2*** now :lol:

Following on from my earlier post.... Just to say the car past her MOT with flying coulours. :D And I have spent an enjoyable afternoon re waxing the inner arhes on the rear of the rado. see pix below...