Sign in to follow this  
Ka`

It Makes me MAD

Right,

This neighbourhood used to be nice. I've only lived here for two years,

but the past four months have been shite.

First I had my indicator/fog clusters knicked while on a long weekend

away....

This morning I open the door for my neighbour, only to be told that

someone has gracefully passed their key down the side. All three panels!

:mad:

What the hell is this world coming to? I suppose I should be happy, the

lovely sreknaw actually drew SHAPES on another car, not too far away

from where my C was parked.

What has happened to your C, making you want to imitate the 'bash car door to head' scene in Lock, Stock?

Rica

I don't know what it is, or where the mentality has come from that has given people the idea that its ok to key peoples pride & joy, or kick in light clusters or actually break into cars.

Where the hell are all these pikey scumbags? Where do they all hide?

You have my sympathy mate.. you can't own anything in this world any more without some lowlife deciding that they either want a piece of it, or that its their right to damage something that you have worked for & earned.

The police need to be spending more time catching these turds, and not trying to trap us honest motorists with sodding speed cameras & mobile speed 'safety' vans.

Sigh.

Luckily I have only (so far) been a victim of BBS wheel cap theft and strange scratches on my driver side window which looks like someone has taken a stanley blade and scratched round and round literally hundreds of times. Better the window than the paintwork I suppose.

My mother over 6 years back bought a Rover Fastback (yes I know but it was her first "nice" car) and after just a few days some bast**d keyed the drivers side from back to front with extreme force leaving much more than a sprayjob.

Jealously is the main reason behind most vandalism to cars, unfortunate but reality.

Jealously is the main reason behind most vandalism to cars, unfortunate but reality.

Very true, if they can't afford it, they either wanna steal yours, or damage it.

We get drunk peeps (usually students) wandering up the road after chucking out time, happily knocking the wing mirrors off cars, the amount of times I have gone out there after hearing a smash and fearing the worst.

It doesn't matter if your car isn't damaged, you still have to live with that jumping feeling everytime you hear a noise in the street, thats what annoys me.

Thera

It doesn't matter if your car isn't damaged, you still have to live with that jumping feeling everytime you hear a noise in the street, thats what annoys me.

I went to get an inspection lamp from the lock up my c is in because a mates car has seriously died! When i got into the lock ups, there were two cars that I have never seen before with about 6 or 7 neds in. it was pitch black, they were speaking from one car to another. Not thinking, i opened my lockup and got my lamp, locked up and drove away. I am now sitting up really worried that they were casing the place, and i just let them see what lockup to target! The c is going nowhere with half an engine, but the boot has loads in it inc. a full ss exhaust. got there reg's - like that will actaully help if something does happen.

you just cant trust no one these days,some people would just scratch you car out of pure spite,i always check my car over before i get into it,so far ive just had the rear quarter scratched and valve caps nicked :evil: :mad:

Well amazingly I never had anything done to my Corrado in the time I had it.. well, apart from a small two inch graze on my rear bumper after some clown had backed into it or something.

Saxo was a different story - broken into two weeks after buying it and a scratch down the passenger side which thankfully was mostly polished out. But I have been lucky - we once had two cars of yobs go up our street putting car windows through / smashing off wing mirrors and I just expected mine to get done.. luckily it didn't, but they did smash the window of a car belonging to an old disabled man across the street which just made my blood boil.

Scumbags.

Same here, no damage (touch wood) inflicted on the car as yet. I think having a drive helps as it's off the beaten track and therefore away from malicious plebs.

The spineless tw@ts always do it in the early hours or when they're p***** and don't care. If they're man enough to attack a defenseless car in the small hours of the morning, then they can damn well try it with me standing there watching during the day.

I too hear noises during the night and fear the worst. I woke up once at 3am to an almighty bang, looked out of the window and some drunken muppet was walking down the street kicking car doors. He shouldn't have kicked the Alfa 166 because it's owner came out and duly put the punk down. That was well worth waking up for :lol:

Kev

A mate of mine had a similar story quite recently. Sitting in his house watching TV and hears the 'Dual Zone' on his Clifford alarm chirp once, then twice. So he opens the door to see some guy peering into the window of his car.

The guy is obviously a bit drunk.. my mate says to him "Oi.. what the **** are you doin?" - the guy replies "None of your business" or words to that effect. So my mate walks towards him and the drunk guy punches my mate - my mate, being quite a hefty git returns the favour with a bit more power behind it, and puts him on the floor.

The guy gets up calling my mate all kinds of names, and saunters off down the street threatening to come back later, which he didn't do.

Some people eh?

My alarm has a shock sensor which seemed like a good idea, 'til the local drunken reprebates realised how much fun can be had setting it off with a slight tap. Ooh what fun lives they must lead. The slight taps eventually progressed to one of them jumping onto the bonnet on Xmas eve (nice pressie :( ) a few years ago. The lad in question was identified and now has a permanent limp :D . It all died down, then the next generation moved into the local and I'm having to educate them now. One smashed mirror, which the c*** obligingly ;) paid for and the G/F's bonnet done 2 weeks later. That c*** is now on the run from the police, but I'll get him. I've ended up spending £2k turning my lawned garden into a drive to get a little peace.

Most of the culprits are young lads, and I beleive they do this because at that age they have usually acheived nothing in life and therefore have no appreciation of how much hard work is needed to acquire nice things. Most of them only own a Playstation, and live with Mummy & Daddy, who are too busy getting p***** to teach them respect or responsibility for their actions.

****mod edit****-swearing-vr6storm

Apologies for the swearing, I thought it was OK with the spelling errors intentionaly put in as this is acceptable elsewhere. Wrist slapped, lesson learnt.

Remember the film Escape from New York........

sounds like a good idea to put all the scum on the isle of wight or somewhere and just let them eat each other to stay alive.............

that will teach them alright

Jim

Theres at least one chap on the Isle Of Wight here.. i'm sure he doesn't want his island overrun with scumbags and n'er-do-wells.

Yeah but I am sure he would move out for the greater good of the nation! After all what could make us all feel better then watching the scum of the nation all suffer as we all know they should.

Jim

Right,

This neighbourhood used to be nice. I've only lived here for two years,

but the past four months have been shite.

First I had my indicator/fog clusters knicked while on a long weekend

away....

This morning I open the door for my neighbour, only to be told that

someone has gracefully passed their key down the side. All three panels!

:mad:

What the hell is this world coming to? I suppose I should be happy, the

lovely sreknaw actually drew SHAPES on another car, not too far away

from where my C was parked.

What has happened to your C, making you want to imitate the 'bash car door to head' scene in Lock, Stock?

Rica

Gutted for you mate. 2 nights ago someone went down my road slashing tyres. 10 cars must have been done. Thank god I parked on the drive.

It's jealously. The people that do it probably have nothing nice for themselves, so f**k up other peoples stuff.

It's jealously. The people that do it probably have nothing nice for themselves, so f**k up other peoples stuff.

exactly, and there's not much you can do about it. doesn't help when the insurance system (that is supposed to be to INSURE the condition of our vehicles) is setup so that anytime you have to claim anything, it ends up working against you in the long run. that is what makes me MAD. there will always be twits fucking up nice cars.. its the insurance companies and the people who take advantage of them that are the real crooks IMO.

I had my bonnet hit with a brick today at some point, just noticed it coming out of work and it definately didnt happen when I was in the car. :mad:

I dont understand the mentality of these scumbags, before my c i had a fiesta si, both wing mirrors were knocked off twice, costing £150 each time!!! the funny thing is though is there was a brand new m3,alfas,mercs(SL 500) and various other nice new cars, but the idiots only did my fiesta and another fiesta!!!!!

luckily my c has not been touched.....yet! living in london as well this is extremley lucky, im still twitchy when i hear any noises outside though!!!

sorry to hear about the keying incident rica :evil: