Sign in to follow this  
rado76

newbe

hope this is in the right topic?...............

just thought i would introduce myself i'm rob from the kings lynn area and ive just bought my first corrado vr. i have had a mk2 golf in the past and have just sold my is200 to buy a proper mans car (at last!)!! have been driving it a week and still havent stopped smiling every time i start her up!

rgds

rob

welcome to the forum bud, glad your enjoying corrado ownership! is it standard or had a few tweaks? get some pics up so we can all hava look :thumb right:

just thought i would introduce myself i'm rob from the kings lynn area and ive just bought my first corrado vr. i have had a mk2 golf in the past and have just sold my is200 to buy a proper mans car (at last!)!! have been driving it a week and still havent stopped smiling every time i start her up!

rgds

rob

Is that what the corrado vr6 is then? a proper mans car? :roll: Good thing ive got a supercharged corrado vr6 then :lol:

welcome to the forum.

rgds

rob

Is that what the corrado vr6 is then? a proper mans car? :roll: Good thing ive got a supercharged corrado vr6 then :lol:

welcome to the forum.

:lol: :lol: making good use of the gender symbols returning then nikki!

well it feels like a real car compared to the rice i owned before!supercharged.... its on my wish list :lol: just maybe in a year or so.

will get some pics in the gallery soon the car is fairly standard its on fk coilovers, still on speedlines but i'm looking for rims at the moment, did the all red rear lens conversion last night and it looks alot better IMO.

at the moment its got a 3 bar badgeless grill in but i'm looking for a reiger so i get the eyebrow that blends in. oh and the car is blackberry thats about it. :roll:

hi mate, welcome to the forum, i too have had that grin for the last 6months :)

speedlines are one of the best rims for the corrado i think, sounds good so far

welcome aboard.. i'm fairly new here too, but this places great for info and laughs..

get some pics up soon tho..

well it feels like a real car compared to the rice i owned before!supercharged.... its on my wish list :lol: just maybe in a year or so.

will get some pics in the gallery soon the car is fairly standard its on fk coilovers, still on speedlines but i'm looking for rims at the moment, did the all red rear lens conversion last night and it looks alot better IMO.

at the moment its got a 3 bar badgeless grill in but i'm looking for a reiger so i get the eyebrow that blends in. oh and the car is blackberry thats about it. :roll:

Blackberry vr...good taste :) ;)

then number of comments ive had about the colour is unreal. even the 70yr old over the road had a chat to me about it! it is my favourite rado colour i have always had silver cars in the past not intentionaly just happend!

then number of comments ive had about the colour is unreal. even the 70yr old over the road had a chat to me about it! it is my favourite rado colour i have always had silver cars in the past not intentionaly just happend!

ive just polished mine. They look fab all polished up :)

Welcome to the forum and back to the wonderful world of VAG matey. I've had my C a year now and still smile every time I drive it. Blackberry VR6... I'm sooo jealous, saving my pennies for one. Best colour by a long shot, the C was made for it.

To save yourself from the wrath of the mods (not really, they're nice!) use the search function before posting about any problems - it probably will have been covered somewhere. The knowledge of some people is amazing and everyone is nice and helpful.

:lol: :lol: making good use of the gender symbols returning then nikki!

rofl :lol:

welcome to the forum fella :)

Welcome, can understand why you say the C is a proper car after seeing the pic above!

Have owned my G60 for 18+ months now, still smiling!

Bigger grins alround when the Scirocco GTX is back on the road!!!! :luvlove:

Enjoy the C - it is a unique experience!

Welcome, can understand why you say the C is a proper car after seeing the pic above!

I don't think that picture does the is200 any favours, in blue it looks very nice. I'm hoping to convince her indoors that a 200 is the car she wants.

to be honest i cant fault the lexus i had i just got bored of it and missed the vw scene, the only thing thing that cheesed me off about it was its fuel economy it drank it like there was no tommorrow and i didnt get the performance to match, at least the rado justifies its thirstyness and i think i get more mpg out of it than the lex?!? work that one out..... 2l vs 2.9L??? although the lex was auto.

its still for sale if you want it for your missus... wink wink wizard!!! :wink:

Blackberry VR6... Best colour by a long shot, the C was made for it.

spot on with that comment imho!

Welcome to CF rado76. Expect to be smiling for a long time to come - I've had my blackberry vr for nearly 2 years now and I'm still like the bloody Cheshire Cat every time I just look out the window at mine, let alone drive him. Sometimes I wonder if I've gone just a bit too far with this..... :cuckoo: :lol: