Sign in to follow this  
neil20vtc

wheels wheels what to do ?

right i have decided that in the not too distant future im gonna change my rims as i feel the tsw's are letting the rest of the car down although i do like the colour of them as i think it suits aqua blue

anyways i cant make my mind up which is where hopefully you lot can help do i stick with 17's and get some bbs or maybe keskins and leave my arches alone?

or go for 7.5x16 fronts and 9x16 rears (probably kersher carmonas) and get some arch work done?

i know ultimatly its my choice i just want some opinions

cheers neil

I'd probably go down to 16's from 17's if I could find some wheels that I like and I could afford - probably the best compromise between looks and handling balance - having said that 16" tyres tend to be more expensive than the equivalent 17's

i do think i am swinging more towards the 16's another option would be to get borbet a's second hand and have them refurbed with the centres a similar colour to my wheels at the mo and polished lips but there is a fair few rados with borbet a's on already

I'm also thinking Borbet A's with a polished lip and possibly an anthracite centre - Nugget Yellow seems to be a tricky colour to match with wheels

i think they would look spot on with anthracite centres on a nugget if you did go for them would you go for 9x16 on the rear or 7.5's all round

like i said i do like borbet a's but a lot of corrados are running them

But if thats what you like then who cares bout havin different wheels.

It dont matter what you put on some1 else will have those too eg keskins, BBS, Borbets.

If people have them on its usually cos they look good on that style car.

At least you wont see your local pikey/chav mobile with them on and you can laugh at his naff chrome pimp wannabe chariot.

It dont matter what you put on some1 else will have those too eg keskins, BBS, Borbets.

Keskin kt4s look lovely on blue corrados...

At least you wont see your local pikey/chav mobile with them on and you can laugh at his naff chrome pimp wannabe chariot.

LOL!

so getin rid of the rims then neil , id go for kt4s defo.

ps what you doin with your tsws.

wes

we geetin a northwest thingy goin again?

so getin rid of the rims then neil , id go for kt4s defo.

ps what you doin with your tsws.

wes

we geetin a northwest thingy goin again?

yeah time for them to go but im gonna keep em for winter and getting some second hand borbet a's 9x16 gettin them refurbed with a anthracite centre and polished lip

an yeah some more north west meets would be good