Sign in to follow this  
vr6corrado

How to join CCGB?

I decided to try it out - I sent my cheque off over the weekend :)

DOH :!:

I read you had a bad experience Leonard but from most other peoples experience it seems it's a good investment, if I'm not impressed I won't renew, but as I said much earlier in this thread I'm going to give the CCGB a chance.

stevemac cheers, still waiting for the sticker! :)

I decided to try it out - I sent my cheque off over the weekend :)

DOH :!:

I read you had a bad experience Leonard but from most other peoples experience it seems it's a good investment, if I'm not impressed I won't renew, but as I said much earlier in this thread I'm going to give the CCGB a chance.

stevemac cheers, still waiting for the sticker! :)

I hope you are right and i am wrong m8, I really do :)

In what way is it a good investment :?

Has the infrastructure of the club been changed in any way recently :?:

Has the infrastructure of the club been changed in any way recently :?:

Yes - around 2 months ago

Hi Steve, would you care to elaborate :o

So is there a new mission statement?

If you would like to contact John Munyard (CCGB Chairman) - Forum username corozin

I'm sure he would be very happy to discuss any issues with you.

So is there a new mission statement?

If you would like to contact John Munyard (CCGB Chairman) - Forum username corozin

I'm sure he would be very happy to discuss any issues with you.

I haven't got any issues as such, but I know a lot of people who have had. I gave the CCGB a chance and didn't rate it. If the 'new' CCGB are serious about being considered serious, then perhaps they should be contacting all of the old ex members of the club and telling them how they are going to take the club fwd and what they are offering members. I have had a look at the website and although it is early days it looks to offer exactly the same as the 'old' club ie not a lot :?

For now I will be spending most of my time with the MLR (Mitsubishi Lancer Register) who I do rate highly.

For now I will be spending most of my time with the MLR (Mitsubishi Lancer Register) who I do rate highly.

Oh, you will be missed...

:lol: :lol:

Excuse me for thinking joining a car club is all about driving and cars. You are obviously one of the many people in the CCGB who are more interested in meeting up at the weekend and talking about their Sunday Lunches :?

I can only see positives in openly talking about the CCGB, but hey your right what do I know :roll: With narrow minded people like you in the club it never stood a chance in the 1st place did it. :cry:

i must say this is a lovely thread!

It makes me feel all warm inside and reminds me of Christmas.

I can change Sunday lunch to Xmas Dinner if it helps with the festive mood :wink:

just thought i would point out that this thread is no longer discussing joining the club or even discussing the pros and cons of it.

Instead it has just turned into a tit for tat slagging match.

I haven't got any issues as such

sounds like you've got quite a few mate.

saying the club is "S***" and "B******" and is a waste of money, surely means you do have issues with it?

I'm not starting/continuing an arguement, just saying there are better ways to resolve these problems than simply saying the CCGB is s***, maybe send them a mail and see what they say, you never know, things might have changed :)

Thera