Sign in to follow this  
praise b the LOweReD

UP FOR SALE .. NEED SOME HELP !!

thanks to the boys i now know how to post pics .. yeeeaaahhh .. ive owned her now for a few months.. put avo coil overs on her. borbets. momo steering wheel gear shifter pedals. lupo wipers uprated loom. red and clear rears. de badged grill . . passatt handles de wipered rear . she will be going a little lower on front and i have to get a 50 mm splitter..

hopefully have more pics up next week when its finished.. or painted as i dont think it will ever be finished as im lookin on a 20vt or a r32 to go in..

:D :D

let me know what u think guys.. please be gentle as this is my first vw and im learning all the time

andy

You need tags for the pictures to display in the thread, rather than as links.

But the pictures are too large for the tags to work.

Errr, I might be adding to the confusion here...but i'm pretty sure there's no need for re-sizing anymore as the 'new' forum will do it for you if you add the pics as attachments:

When making a post, at the bottom of the screen you'll see options - next to it you'll see upload attachment, if you click on upload attachment and then click on browse you'll be able to find the pic file on your PC and upload it by clicking 'Add the file'

Agreed, no need to resize pics anymore. Will accept pics up to 5 megapixels.

If larger than that though, you will need to shrink them a bit. You could use http://www.picnik.com

Photobucket also allows you to re-size using the edit function... Just pick a size under the current 600x800 max.

It's the blind leading the blind here at the mo! :lol:

Who said that? :lol:

Praise Be... just log into your P-bucket account, click on the photo and it will give you an "edit" option... all you need to do is pick a smaller size from the list Pick Message board (640x480) or 15" screen (800x600)....

cheers u guys.. finally worked it out the blind led the way in the end eh.. lol

cheers for the help .. will add more as and when.. hopefully one day ill have a car to be proud of like so many on here

Nice work so far mate... gona be nice one done...

wondering why its in red primer though??

its just the etch coat.. once hes flatted it bk there should be no red left.. or if there is it needs more filler.. lol

then the real colour primer then colour...

well thats the idea lol ..

ill get there one day.. 8)

took a few quickly while doing some work..have more but waiting for my camera to recharge as its dead.. only got this one onto pc.. lol - my blinkin sunroof worked fine but since back from paint. it was workin ok slide.. but i tilted it .. now wont slide.. pain in the neck..

let me know what u think of her now.. :?

It's looking stunning in the pic mate, are you pleased with the paintwork?? If so let us know who did it as decent paintshops are few and far between!

got one or two issues with the paint.. but was due to the sunroof packin in on him when he was putting seal back in.. not good.. so few marks on roof.. but hes having it back in a weeks time to put right.. also dopey balls here rolled into a post and marked front bumper.. also got a tiny dink on edge under drivers door handle.. dreaded car parks eh..

so will prob get him to redo them at same time..

had it done cheap as chips too .. :lol:

Those wheels really suit the car, as do the clear rear lights.......think i will look into some of those lights for mine. Great looking car ...nice work.

cheers guys shes still sat a bit too high on rear but had to go that high due to rubbin issues.. but now arches are rolled.. .. but front cant really come down much more.. so many damn speed ramps around where i live.. ive got to find a 50 mm splitter for her as the 90 was touchin the deck lol

heres a few more pics i just took ..