Sign in to follow this  
Banana Man

MMMMMMMMMM Nitrous!!!

Got a mate with a Ford Zetec S that is running N.O.S ..anyway he was pi$$ing about with the jet sizes ...ran to lean on the fuel and BANG holes in three pistons one piston shattered and bent a rod ...engine Fu**ed

Anyway just be careful when setting it up as most nitrous horror stories happen like this and is not the fault of the two(fuel and nitrous) combined

But its soooooooooooo Fun :D

Werhay recieved my nitrous kit today so when I get my car back on the road I'll have a new toy to play with got it for a pretty good price as well :D

How much cr*p do you have in that room :p

beavis, nitrious is eveil... be happy with with your new engine!!! you will only blow the bol***ks outta it with that stuff.

61posts! what can I say?

whats post count got to do with knowing your stuff?

Obviously no idea who Beavis is !

That aside, fair play nanaman - count me in for a ride!! 8)

beavis, nitrious is eveil... be happy with with your new engine!!! you will only blow the bol***ks outta it with that stuff.

61posts! what can I say?

whats post count got to do with knowing your stuff?

Obviously no idea who Beavis is !

That aside, fair play nanaman - count me in for a ride!! 8)

Hey Dboy whos "nanaman" lol :lol: it sounds so funny!!

ebay of all places :D but steve the bloke I bought it off also sells the kits off ebay I think. He lives in kings lynn I think and I ve got his email address if you want it?

I live near Kings Lynn!!

Werhay recieved my nitrous kit today so when I get my car back on the road I'll have a new toy to play with got it for a pretty good price as well :D

How much cr*p do you have in that room :p

Got loads mate literally loads :D filled to the brim of odds and sods I ve collected over the last few years :D the latest stuff to find it's way into this room is the Ipaq bluetooth with tomtoms navigation and a bluetooth GPS reciever blinding stuff been playing with it all weekend :D Oh and the corbau targa seats will be arriving in the next few days as well :D

I really want to get the car back on the road now!! had enough of driving the poxy astra it doesn't even have a cigarette lighter DOH

I have been considering this but need to know what make and model to go for so that i can get a price from insurance first.

anyone got any suggestions?

cheers

Paul

ask sam from SNS about NOS on a G60. unless you is uprating some tranny parts a 75 may rip it to bits. sams 40hp shot gave him over 300lbsft.

im thinking bout it too. easy was to get a bit more from that poor counter flow 8v

get a price from insurance first.

that would be my first question, you had a quote nanaman?

Thera

I've heard of insurance companies invalidating exisiting insurance policies as soon as you ask about the cost of putting a Nitrous kit onto the car... :shock:

If you do fit the kit, and don't declare it on your insurance, just make sure that the bottle is not in the car when you are on the road else you're not insured if the worst does happen... :?

I haven't seen what the reaction is from HIC my insurance company yet but so far they have been great on all the other mods. My nitrous isn't going to be used on the road, only for track use and it's not illegal to have the stuff installed in your car only illegal if you use it on the road so basically there shouldn't be a problem with it being installed?? I dunno I'll have to see when it comes round to the time of re insuring it!

have just tried my insurers and they want to know what kit i would be using so i let them know.

have still to find out about the legality of it all.

cheers

paul