OSV

OSV Satin Silver VR6 OEM+

Think i need to pop over again for another look :D If it was mine i would put it in a glass case in an art gallery !

but then that takes away the corrado's best bit the driving :wink:

osv1.jpg

dsc02136.jpg

dsc02138.jpg

:luvlove: :luvlove: :notworthy: :notworthy:

That looks MINT 8)

I need to address the underside of my car this winter I think. If you don't mind I would be interested in you pming me roughly how much all the media blasting and coating cost.

Matt

Not much to report.

Sold the front Recaro covers following the retrim and rear bench is now at the trimmers for the same treatment having sold the rear seat covers too.

Got my hands on a 3 spoke BBS steering wheel

Considering KW coliovers for next year and always thinking about wheels but there or there abouts now :)

Not much to report.

Sold the front Recaro covers following the retrim and rear bench is now at the trimmers for the same treatment having sold the rear seat covers too.

Got my hands on a 3 spoke BBS steering wheel

Considering KW coliovers for next year and always thinking about wheels but there or there abouts now :)

Who is doing the retrim? ---MJ ???

Got a three spoke BBS too,looking for some old skool wheels now!! 8)

Retrim is by Andy Mayer at Snappy Gaitors. Sadly he is only an amateur working part time in a shed at the bottom of his garden. His day job is trimming for Bentley in Crewe :D

As they are part of the VAG group does this qualify as the ultimate source for an OEM+ retrim LOL

As they are part of the VAG group does this qualify as the ultimate source for an OEM+ retrim LOL

like the thinking :lol:

Yeah back box is Supersprint, lovely subdued tone with OE shape, angle and styling. Anal me? :cuckoo:

First class motor there :D i would rate the Supersprint Back box, as for the shape, noise (nicely toned) and general build quality :clap: i really love those Recaro's lol :norty:

BBS E26 magnesium centred race wheels. Available in bespoke fitment. Nice and light and reassuringly expensive but oh so tempting

Yeah back box is Supersprint, lovely subdued tone with OE shape, angle and styling. Anal me? :cuckoo:

Yeah i like the subtle sound, I have the same one. Can i ask, does it knock on the bumper recess at all?

I've found that using the standard rubber hangers it does on mine, so i used a universal powerflex hanger (cut down a little) to drop the tail pipe about 1cm.. stopped the knocking. But now as the back box has dropped a little, the pipe between the centre box and back box knocks on the rear axle :(

Did you have this issue, if so how did you sort it?

and reassuringly expensive but oh so tempting

Just like Stella :lol: :lol: :lol:

You re mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

BBS E26 magnesium centred race wheels. Available in bespoke fitment. Nice and light and reassuringly expensive but oh so tempting

Not a fan of gold wheels but they would look amaizing .i would also go wider on the rear like the black centred rs's :D

Available factory fresh in black or silver too sizes 15" to 17", but I can't help think gold shows them off most. Also available with rim in front of centre like RS but I like the style shown, no polishing between bolts.

Whats the news on the wheel front then :D Did you get the black centred rs's back they were stunning :salute:

you would have the best of both with the original set you have

Two.jpg

the above black set will look much better in silver, show of the detail in the rs nicely 8)

Got the black set back 8) In remarkably similar condition to when I sold them with little use. Whilst they still look fresh and really suit the car I think its time to get all anal and go BBS silver for a simple classic look.

ifye6i3nvqiw95gu.jpg

mvnqflbm54efj7km.jpg

ymuv9ilziaw5tlmn.jpg

Garath,

i notice you have the same Supersprint exhaust as me, Garath do you get any knocking, or fouling issue, if so how did you sort it. Any help i would be most grateful

regards

Chris