OSV

OSV Satin Silver VR6 OEM+

Few from Harewood House Yesterday...

VWFestival097.jpg

VWFestival098.jpg

VWFestival100.jpg

VWFestival103.jpg

Good to see you again, spent a few minutes just staring at the interior! :)

Interior is just fantastic Gareth best OEM+ car on the stand yesterday in my opinion

Thanks Jon, its amazing despite first buying the car 8 years ago, compliments from fellow owners still mean as much to me now as they ever have, its very humbling but makes the dedication to the Corrado very rewarding.:afro:

lol maybe a random moment for you but was good to meet you even tho it was on your entry to the show ;) car looked spot on tho mate :D

nice to be parked next to you, the dedication in keeping the car in the condition you have over the time you have realy shows every bit and subtle change from standard is quality

very nice mate great dedication :)

Good to talk yesterday Gareth, always nice to natter about the cars with you buddy and thanks for the compliments too! you know it's appreciated. :)

Its all in the details:geek:

Excellent work thanks to Chris @ PRP. As per my first entry of this entire thread, my car was supplied by the main dealer SIDLOW, Felbridge, West Sussex.

Sidlow-FullSetfinished.jpg

Edited by OSV

Just been skimming through your thread again Gareth and it's looking better than ever, keep up the good work! The plate is a nice touch.

Just been skimming through your thread again Gareth and it's looking better than ever, keep up the good work! The plate is a nice touch.

Thanks Chris, when I saw the quality of the product I thought it was a nice fresh touch and helps present the car nicely.

---------- Post added at 10:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 AM ----------

like it mate

you couldnt pm his number i fancy doing the same thing lol ;)

Thanks Chris, get in touch with Chris at PRP, its a very professional product and service

I always thought this car was perfection on the RS, but I actually think its perfection on any wheel. If my next C is half this car I will be a happy man :)

Jay

Sorry missed this post Jay, thanks for the positive comment. Will always love the 301s but i'm really pleased with the Compomotive MOs too, just gives it a whole different look, the challenge now is no more wheels

Just got my freshly retrimmed steering wheel in the post today. Perforated top and bottom sections, the rest in Nappa leather and black stitching. Subtle difference but a nice touch.

Edited by OSV

Was that from the guy in Germany Gareth??

No the German supplier uses red or grey sticthing and has plain top and bottom and perforated across the centre. I specified this as a more subtle interpretation, it was done in the UK by Jack at Royal Steering wheels

Thanks guys, quite pleased with it, adds a nice twist to the OE wheel and makes it a little more appealing especially as it is a 2 minute job to swap between this and the original steering wheel. Nice to be able to swap little bits around