Sign in to follow this  
krnau

reconstruction of my corrado!

That looks like a nice project you've got there. :D It's bringing back memories of my last one.

I really wouldn't worry about your English. You write it a lot better than some English people I know! :lol:

Hi there man.

Nice to see you are here now. Arnau seems to be an honest Corrado fan who got screwed by a not so honest seller. The fact that he has spent more many on rebuilding is KR engine than is taking me to schriked and supercharge my VR speaks tons about his love for the car.

keep it up and never sell it.

Regards

Hello!! good morning to you all!

I am learning some English words about mechanics (does this word exist?) in this forum jaja

On september I will repair the oil pump, which is broken at the moment :(, and the fuel pump (it is OK, but I want everything to be as new :lol: :lol: )

the motherfucker who sold me the car, is lucky for living at about 800kms from my home; however, maybe, some day, I knock his door.... with his head :shock:

jajaj

nice rados I see here! What about the vehicle law (or however it is said)? is it very hard? here in spain it is sh

I am learning some English words....................

however, maybe, some day, I knock his door.... with his head :shock:

Loving then way you're using your words!

Welcome to the forum an keep up the good work, it will all be worth it in the end. 8)