Yandards

Yandards' Nugget G60 - gone but not forgotten..

I had my VR for sale for about 3 months, during which time only two people came to look at it (the second of whom brought it). So they are obviously not selling fast at present. I think your price is more than fair, so it's just a case of holding out for your buyer. Location can be an issue, but probably less so for someone looking for a nugget G60 as there are so few about.

Its up on Pistonswede but still no bites, I do expect the current economic climate, time of year, location etc to be a factor but at the same time I would have also expected to at least have someone enquire for more details.

It's also on ClubGti which sees a fair few folks visit although I am considering flea bay and maybe even the dreaded Auto Trader..

still no luck? dam... times are tough it would seem :(

Just a thought mate but could you get it down to Aberdeen, Dundee or Perth? I know a mate in Dundee who has a secure unit that you could store it in? Just thinking that you might get more interest if you had it located somewhere where people could come see it you know?

Edited by Alex_G60_Fanatic

Alex, thanks for the offer mate but I am happier with it where it is right now and being SORN'ed means getting it down the road is a pain in the bum.

I suspect I should get more interest in the Spring when the weather improves.

Alex, thanks for the offer mate but I am happier with it where it is right now and being SORN'ed means getting it down the road is a pain in the bum.

I suspect I should get more interest in the Spring when the weather improves.

Yeah, you may be right. you have my number though if things don't move ;)

Got a few shinny parts to fit, an AFR gauge (switch blank type) and a new lambda probe to go on.

Hey Yan,

Do you remember where you got the AFR gauge? Saw it on the pics in your for sale thread (which i viewed numerous times only to be put off by distance and buy one 30 miles up the road).

Cheers

Hi Martin,

No I don't remember unfortunately and I can't find anything online - shame as the company made a range of this type of gauge and its well put together.

Nope still got it Baz, it needs an MOT but not had the time to get one booked.

I think its just the location, I am not asking silly money for it and its a good solid original car.

Nope still got it Baz, it needs an MOT but not had the time to get one booked.

I think its just the location, I am not asking silly money for it and its a good solid original car.

Madness. although the be fair it's really not the best place to live for car selling!

I'm sure the first person would buy it, it's just convincing someone to get up there.

Oh lordy!!! Why did I pop back on this site, just to find out my old girl is up for sale!! Im having the kind of thoughts that get your wife unbelievably angry with you!!

erm....... I might have just text the wife informing her of its availability and refreshed things on facebook of the good times that where had in its ownership lol, wheels in motion whilst shes in work you never know! Im up for it with approval :p lol

Cant tell what wheels are on it at the moment? I hope its still on the (name escapes me at the moment) black ones lol

Fondmetal alloys they where, just came too me!

Nah the Fondmetals are gone, on a set of Sebrings right now.

It still needs an MOT but aside from that...

Well after 5 years of yellow goodness she is currently being put onto a trailer on route to her new in Cirencester.

Glad you've finally managed to sell it on mate :) Heck of a drive back for someone to Cirencester though from your gaff!!

Sad news, but well done on the sale Yan :) Nice it's coming down to Glos- I'm sure I'll see it around, as I'm regularly in Ciren. New owner on here?

Sad news, but well done on the sale Yan :) Nice it's coming down to Glos- I'm sure I'll see it around, as I'm regularly in Ciren. New owner on here?

I don't think so, although he does own a few cars including a yellow Lotus Europa so he is also a self confessed yellow car nutter!

I do still have my Schabak nugget G60 so I guess that helps!

I do still have the 'blue one' and there is no plan to move that on to a new owner, just that VR6 to finish off and move on now.

Any idea when you're thinking of getting that road worthy and up for sale? And at what price..? :)