Sign in to follow this  
lukeage

New company car on the way

Well some people love em and some hate em and some are impartial.

I have a brand new Brera 2.4 JTDM being delivered in ten days.

Did I lay out 27k - not quite....

300 quid a month and a grand down to cover first three months - after 12 months I can walk away. Not bad I think considering a Corsa would have set me back anywhere near to 225 a month.

Would have loved a GT - but hard to find one on lease.

Went out for a test drive on Sunday at the AR dealer as not had any experience of a Diesel Alfa and was not to sure on what to expect. I was very pleasantly surprised, it really pulls (200 bhp) and don't sound to half bad as well for diesel. Quite heavy, but comfy, lush interior and has a nice wide stance.

Had a choice of black or red or a really yucky metallic blue - it had to black (even though it will be a bitch to clean);

432395318_adcc660bfa.jpg

Hopefully will be able to get a little something for the weekend as well now work-mobile is covered.

Niceness :)

I was shocked at how un-nasty the Alfa diesels are too mate. Decent motorway tools indeed.

Did I just say that out loud?!!! :(

I thought you might be up still :)

A nice tune to them - I was expecting a typical diesel ticker, but instead heard a nice 5 pot growl.

Kind of looking forward to it, sod crimbo when you have an alfa on the way, even if it is only a diesel.

I thought you might be up still :)

A nice tune to them - I was expecting a typical diesel ticker, but instead heard a nice 5 pot growl.

Kind of looking forward to it, sod crimbo when you have an alfa on the way, even if it is only a diesel.

I#ve no idea what you mean mate ;)

Alfas are lovely these days. The interiors are a great place to be. I bloody love mine even though it is a complete pain in the t*ts much of the time! :)

Must admit not overly impressed with the interior of the Brera. I though it was a bit bland. I'm sure you'll disagree with me on that! :lol: I'd still have one though... with a V6 in it. 8) Mmmmm... Alfa V6... :luvlove:

crikey! (picks jaw off the floor) how come I've not seen this car in mags/tv?!!

It's simply stunning. Can't wait to see one on the road. good choice mate :D

I've seen one or two on the roads, nice looking car, certainly has plenty of character..

Looks like the british love affair with Coupes is not over..

Must admit not overly impressed with the interior of the Brera. I though it was a bit bland. I'm sure you'll disagree with me on that! :lol: I'd still have one though... with a V6 in it. 8) Mmmmm... Alfa V6... :luvlove:

My only gripe is the climate control panel is right in front of the gear stick so you need foo man choo fingers to change the settings when in a front facing gear slot. Other then that the layout seems just right.

It also has that nice wrap around console like the rado - i.e. the driver is the only one who matters really :)

interior.jpg

It also has that nice wrap around console like the rado - i.e. the driver is the only one who matters really :)

interior.jpg

That is indeed the way it should be. :) That is a lovely car mate, I've never seen a black one on the road either. It defo suits that colour though.