Pete

Bigger VR6 Speedlines

Are these available in a 16"???

I really like the style, but I'd like them a little bigger without spoiling the handling!

Pete - I looked into this option a couple of years ago and one of the bigger local car accessories shops here in Aberdeen (Checkpoint) quoted me a grand for 16" and about £1200 for the 17" Speedlines. Like you I wanted larger wheels without changing the overall look but in the end stuck with the original 15's.

Pete - I looked into this option a couple of years ago and one of the bigger local car accessories shops here in Aberdeen (Checkpoint) quoted me a grand for 16" and about £1200 for the 17" Speedlines. Like you I wanted larger wheels without changing the overall look but in the end stuck with the original 15's.

WOW thats a bit steep!!!

I think the standard wheels are just fine then! :wink:

They have some corrosion so I may just get them refurbished and powder coated black!

Oh, and then slam it! :D :D :D

Speedline don't make the VR wheels in alloy anymore, just Magnesium, which is too fragile for road use. As Paul said, Speedline wheels are very expensive anyway. Compy MOs and OZ Chronos look good on Cs, as do Brocks (if you can find some) Racing Dynamics 5 spoke and Borbet C.

Kev

I might be selling a set of 16" speedlines in the near future but they are four stud :( . If anyone is interested drop me a PM.

Pretty sure they are Course (that's what it says on the centre caps)

Speedline-Corse is the manufacturer. Your wheels are model 2108. Just looked on their website :lol:

Kev

As far as i am aware they are still available in 16 and 17 inch to fit Corrado and the model no is: 2110 Demon Tweeks were going to sell me some 16inch ones for £850 with Yoko tyres and i will definately be getting some when new tyre time comes round again :)