Sign in to follow this  
24V Renshaw

One off opportunity (Porsche Interior for your C)

Hello all,

I am selling a one of custom Porsche interior on E-bay for a Corrado, due to a change of plans for my interior. All the details are on E-bay if you browse for item number 2444045996 you will find it.

This is a one off opportunity as this will drop straight into any Corrado, or even a MK2.

Have a look and have a bid! ;o)

Cheers

J

Only £500. I was quoted that for the front seats alone by a Porsche seat place!!

They are very very comfy seats, much better than Corrado ones.

J

Blimey, what could better the porsche seats then?? whats the plans? or you not saying til its done???

8) mate... seen your car at shows a few times now, hope you sell the seats to a good home, wish I could buy em, but I'd probably have the sleep in the car if the mrs found out how much they were worth :lol:

What model and year porsche are the front seats from? How did you get hold of the porsche printed material from? Surly not a main dealer!!

BTW there amazing!! Couldn't think of any other interior that I'd rather have. Shame I carnt take em off your hands.