Sign in to follow this  
J a m e s

Tinting lights.

i actually think i still prefer the all red to my smoked fk's humm if only .......

Definitely. I had some inpros and didn't think much of them. Smoked/clear ones make the Corrado rear lend look like a Citroen Xantia's.

Only drawback with the all-red tint is the dubious legality...

Though I haven't been pulled over yet... (says matt looking in the rear view mirror a bit more often)..

all reds are much better looking on a c in my opinion!

the smoked ones are a bit xantia alright

Only drawback with the all-red tint is the dubious legality...

Though I haven't been pulled over yet... (says matt looking in the rear view mirror a bit more often)..

It passed the MOT with them on :lol: They do still shine through orange, just!

K

I've done myn all red, even the reverse lamps :?

I ended up giving them a coat of laquer

Wish I'd read this now post not..... oh well

Someone help! :oops: I live over the pond in the USA and i cant seem to find anyone that sells that "savage tail light tint spray" ive seen it on webs sites but they are in the uk and shipping costs me more than the spray does. does anyone know where i can find this spray in the US. Thanks. -TJ

Can you not get Foliatec products in the states?

If not, model shops sell tinted translucent acrylic sprays.

Have you asked on the American VW Vortex Corrado site as I know quite a few of the guys on there have tinted tails?

Kev

i actually think i still prefer the all red to my smoked fk's humm if only .......

Definitely. I had some inpros and didn't think much of them. Smoked/clear ones make the Corrado rear lend look like a Citroen Xantia's.

Kev there is nothing wrong with the rear end of a xantia, ur jus jealous coz xantias come with in pro style lights has standard 8) :wink:

Kev there is nothing wrong with the rear end of a xantia, ur jus jealous coz xantias come with in pro style lights has standard 8) :wink:

LOL, my Grandad has got a Xantia, says it all really :lol:

K

my daddy has one too and its a diesel and its very economical and quite fast when it gets going and it goes up and down with a lil stalk makes coilovers look like sh1t LOLOLOL

my daddy has one too and its a diesel and its very economical and quite fast when it gets going and it goes up and down with a lil stalk makes coilovers look like sh1t LOLOLOL

Yeah the hydraulic suspension is trick....shame you can't leave it on the lowered setting when driving!

K