Sign in to follow this  
The_Dude

Bunch of savages in this town pt 3

Just gone to my car to do the lupo wiper conversion, only to find someone has got there before me and stolen my wipers!

Bit of a crap thing to steal if you ask me.

If its not screwed down round here, they'll have it off you car in seconds. Savages.

Surly that's too much of a co-incidence! - are you sure you didn't remove them last night after a few bevvies? :)

I just can't see why anyone would want a set of standard wipers? :lol:

Scum.

And surely they WERE screwed down!

Petty crap though. At least in this case you were intending to replace 'em anyway, but still .. !

I think you're doing them a bit of injustice tbh.

Considerate thieves have save you some time, plus they now have some standard crappy wipers which are no good to anyone and you don't have to dispose of them!

On Christmas day (night) some total idiot decided to walk over my car, wrecking the bonnet bu jumping on it and damaging my rear wiper.. Now it will be cheaper to buy a brand new bonnet from VW and have it sprayed that repair my one. Fools!!!!!

I think you're doing them a bit of injustice tbh.

Considerate thieves have save you some time, plus they now have some standard crappy wipers which are no good to anyone and you don't have to dispose of them!

Yeah, it saved me all of 10 seconds! :lol: Why would anyone nick blades? Cheapo gits.

Surly that's too much of a co-incidence! - are you sure you didn't remove them last night after a few bevvies? :)

I wasn't that drunk.....and don't call me Surly! :lol: :lol: