Sign in to follow this  
vr6storm

autocar back-page Corrado article

latest issue of Autocar has Richard Bremner mentioning the Corrado in his series of cars "he didn't buy"

a few wee minor errors tho..............he seems to think that all we got for the first couple of years was LHD G60's..........no mention of the valvers

latest issue of Autocar has Richard Bremner mentioning the Corrado in his series of cars "he didn't buy"

a few wee minor errors tho..............he seems to think that all we got for the first couple of years was LHD G60's..........no mention of the valvers

No suprise there Rodders, if the damn dealers cant even get the name correct or know what one is how do expect journos to do any research? ;)

And 2.8 VR6 engine! Useless Git!

Also as it was cars of '88 you would have thought they could have found an F-Reg Press Car for the shoot instead of a VR6!!!

I am going to write a strongly worded email :D

Heh I can just see him reading his email and saying "oh god, what a bunch of geeks. Glad I didn't buy one of them" :lol:

Well he did mention the Mk1 Rocco as a nicely crafted car by master of the universe Giugiaro. The bit about the Rado not being a successor to the Mk2 Rocco once again shows complete lack of understanding of Karmann/VW history. He, too, should have read the book on the history of Karmann.

Tempest

Full spread article on the Corrado VR6 an Alfa and one other i cant remember in autoexpress this week too! Something about cars designed and first driven in the late 80s.

very favourable write up with a very favourable price guide!