24V Renshaw

24V Renshaw - 24V V6 - Just read the whole thread!!!!

Vicks made this car even better 8)

DSC_0092-vi.jpg[/attachment:1v0d0xy4]

don't tease us with that little snipit! More info please!

I know it's a vulgar thing to ask, but what does a car like that cost? I don't mean to build etc, but what would the finished market value be??

put it this way, when it was sold originally it went for a lot less than everyone expected. if you'd paid for all the work to be done plus the original car it would have been getting on for 100% more than what it went for. it changed hands a couple more times before Vick got hold of it but I dont know what the price was that time.

im going to be honest here and await flaming, i love the car, its an amazing car but im a little disappointed to see BBS's on such an original minded modified car. They look good but then again most bbs's do but i liked how everything was out of the box thinking.

i know where you're coming from, was a touch more surprised at the coded interior but at least you have to say that makes it very personalised now!

im not having a dig at it or anything, i love every touch vick has done to it. i love the handles and thought jay might have done it in the first place and i like the colour coded interior and the seats are stunning. Vick has continued lifting the bar with the mods, things like the spoiler smoothing are a marmite mod to some corrado owners but its a nice touch but for such an original car i was just a little shocked to see BBS's on it

im not having a dig at it or anything, i love every touch vick has done to it. i love the handles and thought jay might have done it in the first place and i like the colour coded interior and the seats are stunning. Vick has continued lifting the bar with the mods, things like the spoiler smoothing are a marmite mod to some corrado owners but its a nice touch but for such an original car i was just a little shocked to see BBS's on it

BBS suit these cars better than any other wheel imho. They look timeless and VW and BBS have a great history, being a oem looking wheel.

The handles are not just A6 handles, they are the late spec Audi handles that have a swage line in them, unlike the curved ones. I do not think the plain curved handles suit these cars at all as they do not gel with the shape, were as the handles I have fitted have the swage line which follows the door edge up to the tailgate :)

Vick :)

---------- Post added at 8:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 8:31 PM ----------

What have you done to my car?!! ;) :cool:

Doing what I do best, ripping apart a finished car LOL :cool:

Heard that this was dismantled and sold as parts? :( Hope I'm wrong but perhaps someone could confirm.

Heard that this was dismantled and sold as parts? :( Hope I'm wrong but perhaps someone could confirm.

That's a shame if so :( Was one of the best project Corrado's in recent years, no doubt about it.

He did say he'd broke it, sold all parts and scrapped the shell but also saw him say he still had it... I wouldn't be surprised if it comes back at some point

I believe its in pieces but all still together...

You been drinking Matt....make up your mind :lol:

I mean in pieces but all still in one place! :)

I knew what you meant :scratch::lol:

Would certainly be a shame to break the car completely, why not sell and give someone else the chance to make their mark on it, although that would take some doing!

I knew what you meant :scratch::lol:

Would certainly be a shame to break the car completely, why not sell and give someone else the chance to make their mark on it, although that would take some doing!

Yeah it was very sweet in its day, shame is not around anymore...