Sign in to follow this  
n3p

A couple of queries

Hi, just a couple of questions, I hope someone can help me out :)

1. What are the fastenings for these? Both keep sliding off :/ Anyone know the size, or where I could get them from? cheers

DSC00408.jpg

2. Whats supposed to be here? I don't have a rear bench, and this is just sort of awkwardly sitting over :/ If anyone has pics that would help :)

DSC00409.jpg

Thanks!

The second picture is where the arm rest attaches to. I'm not sure about the fasteners for the first picture.

Screws for the handle are M5, 5 to 12mm long will be ok and they ideally need to be countersunk but it's not important as you won't seee them buried under the seat.

Screws for the handle are M5, 5 to 12mm long will be ok and they ideally need to be countersunk but it's not important as you won't seee them buried under the seat.

Unless you have a very stubby screw driver, I'm fairly sure that you will have to remove the seat to put the screws in.

Just undo the front nut and bolt on the seat, slide back and tip them against the rear bench.

As for the second pick, at some point the rear bench has been changed for one with no centre arm rest

Cheers for the answers - The changed bench is rather annoying...or can the raised centre bit be bought separately and attached over? Probably not...:p

And Corradude, I'm in South Croydon - Purley to be specific..how about you? :p

And Corradude, I'm in South Croydon - Purley to be specific..how about you? :p

I live in Gipsy Hill which is the other side of Crystal Palace, but I lived in Purley for 16 years (Grovelands Road, near the bowling alley/fitness first) and Coulsdon for another 6 or 7 years before moving out here, so I know all that area really well. Oh and I work in Croydon too, what joy.

You ever driven the Coulsdon High Road to the top Reigate Hill? One of my fave roads that one, though its very hard to get up to the speed limit! Check out the vid below, its taken on that road heading thru Chipstead towards Coulsdon (and there's a longer one too if you check out my user profile on youpoop)

We should go for a cruise sometime.....

Sorry, not a cruise, that's for the kids on thursdays, I meant a drive. 8)

Andy Brookes is selling an interior in the for sale section,think its the same pattern as yours, you could see if he would part with the back bench to give you a hump!!! :lol:

I live in Gipsy Hill which is the other side of Crystal Palace, but I lived in Purley for 16 years (Grovelands Road, near the bowling alley/fitness first) and Coulsdon for another 6 or 7 years before moving out here, so I know all that area really well. Oh and I work in Croydon too, what joy.

You ever driven the Coulsdon High Road to the top Reigate Hill? One of my fave roads that one, though its very hard to get up to the speed limit! Check out the vid below, its taken on that road heading thru Chipstead towards Coulsdon (and there's a longer one too if you check out my user profile on youpoop)

We should go for a cruise sometime.....

Sorry, not a cruise, that's for the kids on thursdays, I meant a drive. 8)

Ah Gipsy Hill, I know it being a palace fan and all :p. I just bought a flat in Purley not long ago, but lived in Coulsdon since I was a nipper. Grovelands Road isn't too far from where I used to go to school (Woodcote).

And as for the high road, if you mean the country lanes leading to the A217 bit near the view point? If so, I know the road well :D Love giving the C a good blast down there! Will check the vids as soon as the net is connected back at home - Work blocks all the good sites you see.

I'd definately be up for a drive some time! I don't suppose you've got a shiny black C with custom grille? Brown spikey hair? I only ask because thats the closest C ive been next to in my own in Coulsdon. Other than that the only ones i've seen in the area is an ice blue/greyish one in Caterham, a red VR6 in Merstham and a green Polish plated one in Redhill :( btw, I drive a green C with borbet As (9J rears).

Andy Brookes is selling an interior in the for sale section,think its the same pattern as yours, you could see if he would part with the back bench to give you a hump!!! :lol:

Thanks for the tip off mate ;)

Edit: blargh, i think they got sold :(