Sign in to follow this  
weetos

Muppet alert

Whilst my c was waiting at the local garage's car park to get its brakes bled, one of their customers kindly decided to modify my wing and bumper whilst reversing out of the garage in their Vectra :shock:

Insurance coming to pick up sometime this week

Means I wont be in it for UD :(

nasty, shame people cant see what there doing and react to things. not as if the C is the smallest of all objects.

BUT

at least you are getting it sorted under insurance, could be alot worse could of happened when it was just parked up somewhere and you wouldnt have a clue who had done it

The guys at the garage wouldn't let him take his car till he came back with his original cover note :) which was really good of them

The guys at the garage wouldn't let him take his car till he came back with his original cover note :) which was really good of them

That's a quality garage, good way to keep a customer for life doing little things like that.

Sorry for the dink matey, but glad it's all getting sorted in the proper manner.

Well the wing still available from VW @ £248 :?

it's getting picked up Friday and should have it back in a week.

At £248+ finishing, I'll bet the plonker remembers what a Corrado looks like in their rear view mirror for a long time

At £248+ finishing, I'll bet the plonker remembers what a Corrado looks like in their rear view mirror for a long time

:lol:

on a vectra that would buy you most of the engine

Have you checke the inner wing?

Yep, £500's worth of damage there...

fortunately it has only pushed the outer wing in and scratched the bumper :( . I cant see any damage / creases from under hood :)

you can fix that

Yep i know but its more the inconvenience, hassle with insurers and having to put up with getting a Ford focus or mondeo whilst its being done :(

i know its shit i have been there , i got all the other spray work done at the same time she looks mint now , so wing replaced with one i got my hands on £20 quid it was blue , door dinks sorted and the bumper and fixed , the dippy bint that had my C before damaged the pas sill , fixed that all costing £570 inc vat .

ASH

yeah gonna ask them to tidy up the passenger rear arch. It'sjust starting to bubble whilst its in there it may be cheaper.