vornwend

Vornwend's Storm - Last weekend

Yep Stone it was - Ken said he loved the sound. Need to get planning next years "Dragon Drive" now

Absolutely! 8) Reckon an evening in the pub, with an atlas and guide book will help ;)

Up and down to D&G for a full service today. All well and good. Thanks to Graham and Adam for taking such care and giving the old girl a good going over so to speak!

Not having driven her for 6 months I took it very easy on the way up but had a bit more fun on the way back. I've forgotten how much fun it is to drive and how much poke it has even when making good progress. I have a new Alfa Romeo Gulietta as a company car and have been thinking how good that is but its not a patch on the C!

Glad she's up and running and out of hibernation! 8)

Not coming to Coleford then? :(

Glad to hear she is going well, you should of gone up tomorrow as I am ( I practically live there, think I should take out shares or something :scratch:)

Shame you cant make coleford, will have to organise a local get together when the weather gets good again

Be good to have a meet up Jake. Hopefully your're through the worst now?? Can't make Coleford due to family commitments I'm afraid but tempted to come for a bit of convoy action ask the missus to smoke me a kipper and be home in time for breakfast:-)

Sun shining and a willing helper means time to buff! Question is who has the hottest rear?

Edited by vornwend

No Contest :lol! like the use of the membership card in the coin slot :0 nice touch for the pics.

Great selection of pics, car looks really well

Thanks Gareth. I've probably taken hundreds of shots on the drive so wanted to try a something different today. To be honest the photos flatter the paintwork a little and I'm beginning to feel the pull of a polisher.

MOT no 15 in the folder. Failed 1st time though as front ABS sensor was playing up. Anyway new one fitted and we're through - HC 12ppm , CO 0.023 (Fast Idle) and 0.010 (natural idle) -all well within limits - nice evening so out for a spin me thinks!

Lovely night for a drive. Spotted this on the way home so couldn't resist chasing it for a photo

Edited by vornwend

Excellent! Will have to get mine cleaned for some shots ;)

How about a little photo tour finishing up at the White Horse? (Berkeley, Nymphsfield, Stinchcombe, Wotton, Tortworth)

Lovely night for a drive. Spotted this on the way home so couldn't resist chasing it for a photo

As I said on fb fantastic pics and if they ent used to promote the club or even the Corrado it self then there is something wrong some here. Would be great printed out and mounted on a wall :D

How about a little photo tour finishing up at the White Horse? (Berkeley, Nymphsfield, Stinchcombe, Wotton, Tortworth)

Sounds good to me! When you thinking?

How about one evening next week? - if it stays like this.

Absolutely loving the Corrado at the moment. after several months of hardly using it its been great to take it out these last 3 evenings and give it a real good blast around the local B roads. Its so much fun!! Like a kid with a new toy I am :nuts: