Sign in to follow this  
matt buz

Corrado Spotting Archive - October 2003

got a wave off a guy in a dark blue C (think it was a VR6 but not sure (no badge on grill from what i could see)) travelling through Menston at around 5:30 - 6ish monday night!

White G-reg 16v, running multispoke 17's, lexus style rear lamps, lowered, stainless pipe, looked mint, seen driving around town centre of Bath (i was there y'day) anyone here?? very nice car... :D

Bally,

I think the one you saw will be from Corsham. I've met him but he's not on here. His plate is Gxxx STA

What about dark blue vr6 driving into scan computers car park in bolton ,nodded and parked up ?

That was me matey *:)

Bally,

I think the one you saw will be from Corsham. I've met him but he's not on here. His plate is Gxxx STA

Ok matey.. reg no rings a bell.. :D

3 from me!

got a wave off a guy in a white C coming up dean street off the quayside in newcastle, blue C parked near halfords/pc world in sunderland, plus today a guy in a blue H reg g60 going over the tyne bridge about 12noon.

M6VRG Dark blue VR6 in Harrogate on Saturday, looked very nice. :D

I flashed but got no response. :(

Does nobody flash or wave anymore? :?

Reg no "rings a bell" but I can't remember who owns the car.

i wave!

A couple of people i work with own MG's (a TF and a ZR) and always go on about flashing/waving at other MG's and how they get no responce excep on very rare occasions. I didnt like to tell them that 'old' MG drivers dont count the 'new' MG's as proper ones, so wont wave, and the 'new' MG owners probably dont know about the tradition and think they're a bit mad!

Friday morning behind napier uni, edinburgh. Grey 16v, lowered on 16s; reg hxxx wrs. Sure I have seen it about before.

Do we have a napier university corrado club?

Friday morning behind napier uni, edinburgh. Grey 16v, lowered on 16s; reg hxxx wrs. Sure I have seen it about before.

Spotted this one parked outside Bannatynes health club in Livingston most mornings, looks nice!

Jamie

'93 Aqua blue VR6

I used to be at Napier (2 years ago) but don't remember there being a club?

Spotted a rare M Reg sliver 2.0L 16v lastnite about 11.40pm, in Coventry heading towards the M69 leicester, I wasn't trying to race yah, nice car, totally standard....

Seen a few round the salisbury area, Red 16v and white VR, and a blueish G60 this morning on my way to the garage to have my 16v lowered 40mm 8) . My reg is H15 PBB, I have a nasty scuff on the front bumper thanks to the wall on my driveway !!! front end respray coming soon :)

Lo fry, I think I may have seen u on my travels (live just near salisbury), a guy and his girl friend in a g60 waved at me and a green C (couldn't see the badge) waved at the round about at the end of Southampton Road (by tesco). All last week.

Dark blue with 17's driving towards Halfords in Guildford on Sunday - think it was an M reg- could be wrong cos I was quite far back :? . Also silver 16v parked in Guildford Sunday.

Black N-reg VR driving towards Dover on the A2 this morning- overtook you, then you passed me when I turned off for Canterbury :D

:shock: Eh - does no one on this forum live/ work in the south west??!!

Keep looking for 'yocals' but neerrr seen any..? Anyways here goes, the ones I know: -

Blue Vr storm - meanders all over the countryside looking for agricultural shows - know you Lou :D

Black 1.8 16v - Mitch - errrr I know your girlfriend Kirsty :? (work!)

....and the ones I don't

Blue/ topaz Vr, original bbs rims - seen you on the exminster road??

Green 16v green i think - seen you around countess wear??

Blue - probably 2l - miserable sod, you never wave/ flash. Generally see you round exe bridges. Guess you surf from the rack, but never seen car at regular breaks - widemouth, croyde, saunton, puts, bude etc :lol:

so c'mon liven up - i'm determined to spot or be spotted :roll:

burgundy, or could be dark metallic red G60 - J598 FYB...any takers..?

Followed you all the way down the slip road off to M5 services near Sowton :p

Corrado, Plate : C8 RDO

Saw it in Sheffield on Wed(15/10/03)/Thurs(16/10/03) morning i think near West street.

Very dark colour but not black, very low and 'different wheels', brushed blackish... not your average show and shine but one of the best C's i think ive ever seen (allthough it was in passing)

And help appreciated, would love to see more photos of this car is possible

Andy

Spotted A6 **W in your driveway in Newbold road. Burgandy Pearl (metallic purple?) 1.8 16v, very tidy. I am 2 doors down till monday and I popped in to say hello the other night but no one was in. If you're on here give us a shout before then. I left a wee note iunder your rear wiper with the address just incase you wern't aware of the site. Don't have my G60 with me, driving the girlfriends Punto. I'll look out for you till I go back to Glasgow. Later mate

Black L reg VR6 parked next to Guildford train station? You live round the corner from me mate! My cars at the top of the hill

Saturday afternoon, I spotted a very clean black G60 on York Road in Leeds. Guy driving it even gave me a wave.... :D

I was just calling in at the hand car wash (yes - you guessed it) to get my car washed..... 8)

doublezero - there's a few of us from Leeds on here now, were all gonna have to meet sometime.

Green Corrado with bodykit, M6 northbound close to the M56 turnoff? about 12:30 pm Sunday...

Joe