Sign in to follow this  
matt buz

Corrado Spotting Archive - October 2003

Silver K/L reg 16v spotted in MK Saturday, driver couldn't stop staring as I drove up the other way :lol:

White G60 on a J plate, 17" imolas, eyebrow spoiler, driving the opposite way y'day afternoon in Milton Keynes, flashed his lights :D .. nice car :wink:

Hi lads,

On Saturday afternoon I saw a green rado on a 'K' plate, big chrome rims (18s i think) travelling towards Fawley on the Marchwood by-pass.......

one of the nicest modded corrados i've seen..... be interested to know if it was anyone from here.

on way home form girlfriends dads today (he lives in chesterfield) i spotted a green (i think) Corrado (didn't get a good look). Was just before Disley or somewhere like that and I pointed and was gonna wave but then remembered i was in a punto. Car looks nice and clean from what i could see. Keep up the good work.

:D At last my first chance spotting of one,in my home town.Only a month after ownership.

K308 ***, midnight blue(almost metallic),along westfield road,today at lunch time.Considering it had been raining,looked like you'd just finished waxing it.Clean motor. 8)

VR,G60 or what :?:

Black VR6, look lowered (only saw a bit of its @rse), seen you two nights in a row as I was walking to the pub, Monday and Tuesday on Cowley Road in Oxford. That takes my tally in Oxford to 6 :D

Thera

2 green corrados at Autowerke, Edinburgh this afternoon - both 16v's

1 White 16v near mini roundabout on gillsland road all day yesterday

Green or black? 16v Seen 20/10/03 on M602 at Eccles and again 21/10/03 at Parrin Lane, Eccles G52 RRC?

Plus red C G90 ??? heading out of Manchester on regent road numerous times

Another spot in P'boro.Don't see any for a month then 2 in 2 days. :o

N595 ***,along Bourges Boulevard about 11 am,burgundy colour.

Moving in the opposite direction,so no detail,was it you :?: :)

Slough Trading Estate, driving past the John Crane Building (the one used in the opening sequence to "the office") std looking M'Reg Green VR6 about 9.05

A red 16v parked next to the Millenium Stadium in Cardiff on Sunday. Looked standard. Reg G*** DEM.

Green VR6 Storm N***JLX

"Fox" Wheels & Bodykit - spotted at Renacres Hall Hospital, Lancs, Thu. 23/10 in a "Consultants Only" parking space.

:?: :?: :?:

Black (debadged) Corrado, on a H plate (H** TVV), followed you along the dual carriage way from the Cowley fly-over to the Green Road Roundabout (Oxford).

Gave each other a wave as I overtook you :p

Thera