Sign in to follow this  
dukest

Followed a Zonda today - thats it..!

On the way out of London to the M4.

Sounded great even though, despite trying, he didn't really have the chance to open it up. Still looked completely quality! 8)

He's probably on the Zonda forum as we speak John saying a corrado followed me out of London today :lol:

lol, you'd like to think so wouldn't you! i did make a very obvious point of letting him pass but then i imagine most people do so they can follow and listen :D

Now i know i would not stand a chance but is it only me who would try to have a go against it :norty:

Now i know i would not stand a chance but is it only me who would try to have a go against it :norty:

:clap: I would...hopefully that would encourage the driver to put their foot down. :clap: then you could really appreciate the noise :dorky:

Oh yes, I've still yet to see one on the road, but have seen them upclose at car shows. :luvlove: They are stunning and I would sell my left testicle for one.

Is this the reason you've started selling your stuff John, so you can get one of these?

Me John?

Not really, that'd be the most expensive coffin ever! I know my driving limits, plus I have plenty to play with atm ^_^

(those of you who know are sworn to secrecy... :nono: )

Oh yes, I've still yet to see one on the road, but have seen them upclose at car shows. :luvlove: They are stunning and I would sell my left testicle for one.

Is this the reason you've started selling your stuff John, so you can get one of these?

haha, no, i'm happy just seeing the odd one about every so often, but the amount of those new digital speed cameras I keep seeing around town isn't exactly going to help that i cant help feeling. :mad2:

just selling bits for petrol money and for my inevitable day of big engine bills :( time to undo some of the damage my trigger-happy spending has done thanks to this forum in the last year (just some of it mind)!! :D

I live near the UK importer and see these quite often, does F-all for me in comparison to a Rado - I must be weird. :scratch: :cuckoo:

saw a couple of these at the gumball last year... awesome is all i can say, as well as all the other motors there!

Me John?

No, him John. \/ You fund Ron. :wink: So is your secret ride new and sporty or old and sporty? Or is it a superduper secret?

haha, no, i'm happy just seeing the odd one about every so often, but the amount of those new digital speed cameras I keep seeing around town isn't exactly going to help that i cant help feeling. :mad2:

just selling bits for petrol money and for my inevitable day of big engine bills :( time to undo some of the damage my trigger-happy spending has done thanks to this forum in the last year (just some of it mind)!! :D

Petrol money? Youch man, thats harsh. I seem to remember you saying you used public transport to get to work, so do you rack up serious mileage at the weekends?

I know the trigger happy feeling, the great sale will be happening soon, my room looks like a spare parts bin.

Got to admit the Zonda does nowt for me, id take the money please.. I have seen one on the M1 in grey and yes the noise was borderline sexual..

I got a much nicer tingly feeling when i got overtaken by a Maclaren SLR, i definitely swap my Corrado for one of those... :)

Cool, they're a rare sight! Not seen one on the roads personally.

Not that keen on it in red though, I much prefer the all silver ones. Sounds picky but if you're spending that much cash on a car, you gotta get teh colour right!

Anyone else been following Harry Metcalfe's Zonda ownership journal in 'Evo' Magazine? And also Simon George's diary on Murciealago ownership?

The costs to run and maintain these cars are truly staggering :shock:

Amazing that the bloke responsible for the abortion that was the Countach Anniversary could also pen such a beautiful object as the Zonda