Sign in to follow this  
ADZ_VR6

ADZ VR6

Cheers everyone i think the wheels finish it off, couldnt decide on machine polished or dimond cut, went for the easy cleaning option and i love em :luvlove: , look best a night when its rolling they really do stand out and to get them finished and delivered back home for 40 quid a wheel was cheap as :clap:

The tail lights i tinted with some jarvis tail light tinting spray(£10.99) then my mate who was painting the car lacqured then buffed them i used this as a guide mate hope it helps a bit boring but the results are good:

http://www.corrado-club.ca/mods/tailtints.html

Looking nice mate, what suspension are you using? sits perfectly!

Ive just got some gmax kit on 35 mm drop but ive got catching issues i need to iron out mate.i think im going to get some better shockers they havent done much milage, think there budgit crap i wish id have spent more at the time but funds were tight :gag:

oh well, looks nice when just sat anyway! where was this huddersfield meet at? is it a regular?

Yeah i think its the first sunday of the month at the old corn mill pub

I might go to their next meet if there's going to be a couple more corrados there. I don't usually go to many of them.

It was me who posted the reply on Huddersfield VAG forum.

i agree mate it does look really well :D sometimes wish i had found one in that colour! i almost went the wrong way the other night. we didnt come there from that direction so i was just following you until i realised that was my turning. the passenger didnt really agree to the sudden change of direction tho but hey ho was good to meet you finally :)

Yeah mate i have some rubbing issues at the moment, need to find somewhere that will roll the arches for me fully think they have been part done. And i think some better shockers will help when i get some spare cash :brickwall:

Se these guys dude, http://www.wide-wheels.co.uk/Prices.html

Yeah mate i'll be giving them a ring phil give me a card of theres aswell , Cheers 8)

Hey m8

Nice to meet you today, thanks for coming out of your way. Thought I would reaquaint myself with your motor, glad I did as it looks VERY nice! Any more pics? :D

Defo be good to organise a South-Mid Yorks meet sometime.

Matt

Hey m8

Nice to meet you today, thanks for coming out of your way. Thought I would reaquaint myself with your motor, glad I did as it looks VERY nice! Any more pics? :D

Defo be good to organise a South-Mid Yorks meet sometime.

Matt

cheers mate, your car was looking well 2 good to put a face to the name and meet you. No more pics of the car yet wont be any till the arches are re painted now. Yeah well have to sort some sort of meet out think skinnyman has tried to organise something before :scratch:

Yeah well have to sort some sort of meet out think skinnyman has tried to organise something before :scratch:

Where was he thinking?

Yeah well have to sort some sort of meet out think skinnyman has tried to organise something before :scratch:

Where was he thinking?

Not sure mate he just said something about it at e38 try PM him and see what he has to say

looking nice mate, you will have to let us know what its like when you get those cams in. Did you get that abs light sorted out??

looking nice mate, you will have to let us know what its like when you get those cams in. Did you get that abs light sorted out??

no mate i havent even tried i got a vag com but i havent looked yet, dont no when the cams will be fitted dont no weather to do a full re build or just get them thrown in ? :shrug:

well if the bottom end is alright and it hasnt had a head rebuild yet then a head rebuild wont harm it. Ive got a couple spare cylinder heads in the garage if you want to do one up without having the car in bits for days?

well if the bottom end is alright and it hasnt had a head rebuild yet then a head rebuild wont harm it. Ive got a couple spare cylinder heads in the garage if you want to do one up without having the car in bits for days?

yeah mate pm me we'll organise some thing :notworthy:

Looking good mate, think I have one of my car in one of those exact same spots from today :grin:

Good to see ya again. Have to sort a North Derbyshire/South and West Yorkshire type meet sometime.Be good to have a longer chat when its not -5 and snowing! :lol: