Sign in to follow this  
lucyc2380

what colours should i spray??

I think your pretty brave to go for a colour scheme like that and rock the boat a little.

It's not my cuppa tea (perhaps because I haven't got the minerals to do it!) but as long as your chuffed with it then :thumb right: :thumbleft:

if everyone was the same then the world would be a boring place

as long as im happy , i couldn't give a :censored:

gagging at someones work quite frankly is rude

and people with such an empty mind are quite dull i find,

i understand everyone won't like it but im young and the only thing i would change would be to add some funky grahics too!!! :grin: :notworthy:

thankyou for your opinion

If you put up your car on a public forum you cannot expect everyone to like it. In MY opinion your car looks awful and youve ruined it. Just because your not following a trend doesnt make the car any better. Your clearly young and we all learn from our mistakes, I bet you look back in 5yrs and think the same. I'll get back to my lawn bowls.

Go on Lucy give it to them as much as your getting, i know alot of women would have abandoned here by now, so good on you.

The car is not to my taste either tbh, i think it could work more if the lines flowed more, as round the back the orange drops down from the side so if it was painted upto the spoiler it would flow better, but if it was mine which it isnt then i would go and paint the whole car that colour too, in the sun it would just pop so much, think California sunshine.....keep going with it though.

If you put up your car on a public forum you cannot expect everyone to like it. In MY opinion your car looks awful and youve ruined it. Just because your not following a trend doesnt make the car any better. Your clearly young and we all learn from our mistakes, I bet you look back in 5yrs and think the same. I'll get back to my lawn bowls.

And your rover with the tartan rug on the back seat. :lol:

To be fair to Lucy, she's gotten on and done the job herself which is a lot more than most people on this forum would do, I don't think it's a bad thing that she doesn't hold the car in the same reverance as most of us and will get on and do very different things to what most of us would expect.

It might not be the nicest corrado on here, but it is still a corrado, and if Lucy hadn't bougth it, it could have ended up scrapped or stripped.

...it is still a corrado, and if Lucy hadn't bougth it, it could have ended up scrapped or stripped.

exactamundo :salute:

...it is now giving me deviant thoughts about acquiring a second car and doing it all out in 76-ball orange 8)

I think the orange looks better than the green :)

But 1 thing: you need sideskirts to finish it off!

...it is now giving me deviant thoughts about acquiring a second car and doing it all out in 76-ball orange 8)

You rang? :lol:

Hey Lucy, have helped paint a few cars/Vans myself so I know just how much effore it takes (spent 8 weeks prepping a split this spring for a mate) so for that and for taking a step away from "OEM+" I salute you! :salute:

Takes guts to try something different and while I may not want to do that to mine, I appreciate the work, effort etc.

Ignore the Knockers and keep up the work...

PS I need my bumpers doing, any chance? :nuts:

You did that ?

The quality of the work looks good.

The colour scheme is not for me but its not the worst car i have seen on here.

Do your thing.

I look back on lots of things I have done and smile and shake my head.

Dosn't mean I regret doing them though.

if you can get the bumpers to me i will spray them...

i have just sprayed the side skirts they will be on tomorrow and the mesh

going on holiday monday so no news till after then..

the preping is the time consuming part

i love what i have done and if i look back in 5 - 10 yrs time then i know at that time i followed what i wanted to do

and i can always change it should i need be

might have a marilyn manson airbrushed onto the hood :norty:

oh yeh baby!! :clap:

Spotted you today, at king's lynn vw didn't look too bad, not to my tastes but pretty cool anyhow. Thought i recognised you didn't your fella have a kitted out white corrado? Met you a couple of times one was at tesco's when i was using a screwdriver as a headlight switch cause mine had just packed in :lol:

your corrado is very nice , i just wanted something different :D

the white corrrado is now kwaki green and black

i wanted new projects to work on

been spraying cars refurbing wheels for other people for long time

also boot builds and stuff

i even have a disco ball in there that lights the whole car up and disco lights in the boot with all my equip lol

:camp: but whatever makes me happy

so i wanted to treat myself yay!!!

it was gonna go pink but i guess i wasn't brave enough

i have alot of friends at vw and go there nearly everyday

so it was nice to see another corrado there

what were you in for lol :wave:

i work right near by so popped in to pick up a c clip for the gear stick for my vr6 (golf not corrado :( ). i remember you saying you liked spraying cars when i bumped into you at hrg getting some stuff. Didn't think you meant whole cars. good for you, thats a bloody brave thing to do yourself :salute: , i've only ever sprayed the front of my girlfriends car.

i know the clip your on about well

and its a tight fit lol

we had to get an after market one a 'surclip'

and yeh im brave but im good lol :cheers: