Sign in to follow this  
Jim

Sometimes I just wish the C was a bit nippier :(

I don't like the general Valver abuse in this thread... i love mine to bits, and far prefer it to the VR. Admittedly it's not as quick as modern cars, but it goes round corners well, and makes me smile when I come to drive it. I get decent fuel economy, and there's very little to do to the engine. Just keep putting quality oil in, and do the filter regulary and she's as happy as a piglet in poo. Don't here any stories about crank bolt going or timing chain tensioners breaking up on Valvers do you?

:p

I agree with Tom here,

That Valver aint no slo coach. Must be the way its driven Jim.

I have had a 3 lane Corrado rolling roadblock at a speed upwards of an indicated 135 leptons on the M3 with Jims car whilst it was being driven by the female previous owner.

Im sure she would be most upset to hear that Jim is now sledging his own car, Its a lovely engine with that KR, I know this car is a quicken.

My advice, Go out and find a road you enjoy and Just enjoy it.

Jim's is a 9a I think mate, as it's a 2 litre?

I do have to say, Stella was on a roll last night. Had a nice pootle with a 12 degree intake temperature. Must have helped.

Maybe it's not so bad!

From what I remember it had a top end rebuild on engine, including KR cam mod - producing 157BHP. I may be wrong But I don't think so.