Wompa

Wompa's VW Motorsport Corrado VR6

Hello!

Im from Sweden and if its okay with you im now going to show you a left hand drive Corrado VR6 that i bought in early May.

Its a standard VR6 with the BBS alloys, it has done 25000km and as i have notice by other VR6 owners is that the transmission is the first to break if it would be anything. But this VR6 has been driven by a older man and its well serviced true the years.

Its a 1992 years model and I find it to be a great car for the price, you cant get a coolare and better car for the money I paid.

imgp3953ba8.jpg

Just arrived after 400km drive.

imgp3998mh2.jpg

The interior is so sweet! Love the leather!

imgp3945bz8.jpg

The backseat is not so mutch to shout about but I still got the Medicalkit under the pillow and the triangel in the middle :luvlove:

imgp4078ij7.jpg

dsc00006pv2.jpg

My trunck with the Kenwood 10'' bas and a Jensen 250watts amplifier. Im going to get a new stereo, Pioneer DEH-5000UB.

imgp4069kopialx6.jpg

Me and my friend took our cars for a drive!

Edited by Wompa

Welcome! :D

Your car looks very nice, the leather interior is in unbelievable condition for a 1992 car, or even a much later car.

Not sure about the transmission being a weak point though. Most standard VR6s have few problems in that respect.

Thanks ;) The interior is in a realy good shape, onyl thing is the stereo that isnt fitted. It almost feels like a "New" car, i only need the "New car" smell then im fit for fight!

What I have heard is that the transmission is the first thing to go wrong... but im not sure because my transmission is in great condition.

What are the VR6 weak points then? So I maby can miss them 8)

looking at it i would say its got 250000km on it not 25000km, not being rude mate. But it does have some heavy swirling/bits missing/dinks.

but still a nice looking Corrado

Its a 1992 years model and I find it to be a great car for the price, you cant get a coolare and better car for the money I paid.

You are right my friend you cannot get a coolare or better car for the money :D :D

Electric heated leather Recaros-----there is no alternative :D :D

looking at it i would say its got 250000km on it not 25000km, not being rude mate. But it does have some heavy swirling/bits missing/dinks.

What?

He's right about the milage, I missed an "0" and it should be 250000km not 25000km.

Sorry for that.

And yes, it have thre dings on the hood and the side, but its minimal, but it seems like big dings in the sun. Im going to get the hood repainted and then at the same time get the dings fixed, it can be pressed out again.

I got some future plans for it.

Angel eyes, eyelid, stereo, new rims 17'' and lowprofil tyres, coilovers, LED baklight, clear side repeaters etc, it may not be mutch but I still want to keep the original look but make it more aggresiv than it allredy are.

What?

:p though i was right, but like i said still a nice motor :) i can talk though i've got 200000 miles on mine 8)

200000 miles... let me calculate what that is in km, we dont have miles in Sweden :hitler:

321868.8km, thats not bad!

It feels sad to now have anything to do with her... I want to buy her jewelry like Angel eyes etc.

Look, my new rims! And my new coilovers! ;)

igp8883oy6.jpg

igp8817bd4.jpg

Next year in spring, im going to change my timing chain because it makes a awful lot of rattling noices...

At the moment my car is sleeping under her sheet ;)

54007_1227466022.jpg

Haha, thanks guys :D

I have only seen one car with Venoms mounted and that was a Honda Civic, but he must have got at least 18 or 19 inch because they was hudge on his little red missile. But that was 2-3 years ago and I have heard that it got stolen and they set it on fire in the woods... Poor little car :( But that was the only car i have ever seen with Venoms on, are they so rare?

The Venoms I got was from a friend from another forum. He said that he didnt like thoese rims and wanted to sell them. So now he got 15inch with low profil, his Corrado looks like a Range Rover with that setup and original suspension :D

Tonight im going to bid on a timing chain kit on ebay, hope i win it! It got everything i need :D

Im stating the makeover in the spring, so she is ready for the summer.

P.S The snow is gone.... its +6C here in Sweden, DAMN!

You don't see many cars with Venom style rims because most people think they look horrid... we used to have plenty of kids putting them on their fords and citroens here in the UK but that was back in the late 90's now I guess!

Are they so old? I didn't know that those was available so long ago... But I dont think they look so bad, they are different to all the other Corrado rims like RM or RS... ;)

Something is happening!

img0034f.jpg

img0033l.jpg

Coils ahoy! Lower please! :norty:

Im going to work hard tomorrow to get the rims ready for some paint and mounted on my Rado.

Of course :D

Here is a pic of the rear with one of the rims mounted. The front suspensions doesn't want to come of to easy.

img0004w.jpg