Sign in to follow this  
loopylindsay

loopylindsays corrado pics as requested

as requested here is a spec list and some pics of my raddo:

its a 1.8l 16v (did test drive a 2l but it didnt seem to have the same responsiveness :shrug: )

pipercross panel filter and drilled airbox

in pro angel eye head lamps

m3 crystal clear rear lights and clear side repeaters

badgeless front grill

beesting ariel

borbet t's alloys

kw variant 1 coilovers (meant to be on today but not arrived from germany so hopefully here monday)

things to do

next is my alarm

jetex oval exhaust

audi door handles

possibly get rs back bumper? or just get everything smoothed?

respray! i love the dark burgandy pearl colour thats well nice

and my big project is a R32 engine

stromlaufplan_gamma4.pdf001.JPG[/attachment:3szr7r7s]

Corrado92.pdf002.JPG[/attachment:3szr7r7s]

passat climatronic wiring diags.pdfPICT0641.JPG[/attachment:3szr7r7s]

climatronic wiring-Golf from May 01.pdfPICT0642.JPG[/attachment:3szr7r7s]

2.8l 24v Climatronic system.pdfPICT0643.JPG[/attachment:3szr7r7s]

PICT0644.JPG[/attachment:3szr7r7s]

possibly get rs back bumper? or just get everything smoothed?

stick with smoooooth :clap:

Love that you are going with the Audi handles. Ive not seen too many Cs with em but the ones ive seen looked good & seemed to suit. Infact there were some in the parts for sale bit on here this week. Not sure if they are still up??

Good looking & tidy list of mods you have planned - have fun :D

very nice :) looks really well on borbet T's, are they 17's?

Should look awesome once you get the coilovers on :D

Lovely. Looks well tidy for a Rado of any age but especially so for a G reg. :D

well im the second owner both women and when i bought it it only had 59k miles on it its at 65k miles now! the paint work is a bit crap as the women lived in the tiny streets of devon! but its all been serviced by vw every 5000 miles! crazy old lady!

very nice :) looks really well on borbet T's, are they 17's?

Should look awesome once you get the coilovers on :D

nah they are 16" 7.5 wanted 9s but they rub! cant wait for my coilies! picked these as ive not really seen any raddos with them and they are sooooo easy to clean bad backs are not nice spesh wen you love clening your car!

stick with smoooooth :clap:

Love that you are going with the Audi handles. Ive not seen too many Cs with em but the ones ive seen looked good & seemed to suit. Infact there were some in the parts for sale bit on here this week. Not sure if they are still up??

Good looking & tidy list of mods you have planned - have fun :D

yeah i think the handels will look really nice with it all smotthed got no money atm waiting for inters!

thanks for all the nice comments guys! :D

they are sooooo easy to clean

OMG that is just the kinda comment my Dad makes all the time!!! :lol: Sorry n all that. To be fair tho he is a fairly cool Dad & has a s/c VR6 C so dont feel too bad :lol: :lol:

Looks very nice! Like the colour, suits the inpro/eyebrow look.

I'd have to lose the single rear mudflap though.

Loving the Borbets. 8)

Looks very nice! Like the colour, suits the inpro/eyebrow look.

I'd have to lose the single rear mudflap though.

Loving the Borbets. 8)

oh yeah thanks for noticing ill have to pull that off me thinks or get some more!

Personally, I'd get a new set for them if it were mine - alter the stance too with wheel spacers just for cosmetic purposes - then it would look like the beast you refer it to :p

personally i would try and avoid the jetex exhaust if you can, maybe try and get a vr6/2.0 16v magnex custom fitted if it's possible.

i don't know if mine is just particularly badly fitted but it knocks on the rear axle (especially with passengers) and then starts to vibrate against the bumper. (i did get a garage to refit it but it still knocked with passengers and soon worked itself loose and knocks constant again)

the tail pipe looks good but it's only a tail pipe piece welded to the two inch pipe (halfords style imo) which makes it sound a bit shitty, and on closer inspection you can easily see the skinny pipe inside the tail piece (messy)

that's not it either, if you stand back and look at the car, the rear box sits way too low to the ground and theirs a support bracket welded to the bottom which stands out a mile and ruins the look of the rear (imo again)

one more thing to rant about is the rear bracket which had to be fitted up side down to get the tailpipe sitting in the bumper cut out.

very poor exhaust in my opinion, you can tell by the amount of words i wrote :) can post a pic if you like

personally i would try and avoid the jetex exhaust if you can, maybe try and get a vr6/2.0 16v magnex custom fitted if it's possible.

i don't know if mine is just particularly badly fitted but it knocks on the rear axle (especially with passengers) and then starts to vibrate against the bumper. (i did get a garage to refit it but it still knocked with passengers and soon worked itself loose and knocks constant again)

the tail pipe looks good but it's only a tail pipe piece welded to the two inch pipe (halfords style imo) which makes it sound a bit ****, and on closer inspection you can easily see the skinny pipe inside the tail piece (messy)

that's not it either, if you stand back and look at the car, the rear box sits way too low to the ground and theirs a support bracket welded to the bottom which stands out a mile and ruins the look of the rear (imo again)

one more thing to rant about is the rear bracket which had to be fitted up side down to get the tailpipe sitting in the bumper cut out.

very poor exhaust in my opinion, you can tell by the amount of words i wrote :) can post a pic if you like

Milltek........Nice! :wink: 8) :lol:

Oh OK thanks for the tip, i've heard they are quite good! hence why I picked it! Is the Magnex as quiet? as anyone I do like a good grumble as your sitting at the traffic lights, but I don't want to have god knows how many hours of loud exhausts going down a motorway! I like the standard one as its quiet when your pootling but gives a little roar when you put your foot down! but I do need a new one and stainless steal is always a good upgrade!

just want one that compliments the roar from the panel filter not one that's anti social!

just want one that compliments the roar from the panel filter not one that's anti social!

You'd be amazed how quickly you get used to it! I thought mine was well loud when I got it now I wish it was louder! :D I do love the noise mine makes though.