Sign in to follow this  
andygal

Why, why, why

So, i sold my Corrado VR6 last tuesday and today....ibought another one!! Needed somehting more economical but after selling up i could decide what to buy so iv bought another!

Its a 1993 L plate, 83k, dark green in colour and is immaculate! Totally standard bar a set of alloys that will be getting changed!

Anyhoo, il post some pix up once i pick it up tomorrow and give it a wee clean not that it actually needs one

Cheers,

Andy

Same reason why everyone else who sells up.............. ALWAYS comes back eventually. You obviously just have no will power :p

ahhh r u sure lol??? will have it in work after half 11 2moro then on sunday if u wanna look :p

Cheers,

Andy

ahhh r u sure lol??? will have it in work after half 11 2moro then on sunday if u wanna look :p

Cheers,

Andy

I might take a run over on sunday to see you......if the other half lets me stop the diy for a wee while.....if not then it'll be soon anyway mate :D

You obviously just have no will power :p

Speak for youselves! :p I sold mine and I bought a.... Oh, no wait.... Sh!t.

Ditto, on number 3 now and i have finally accepted the fact i will always have one.

oh dear! i hope it was cheaper than u sold urs for! and better!

the only other car i may have is a s4 or rs4? but think id have to keep my raddo too! ok its official its a contagious disease RADDOITIS split up spells corrado it is!

weird you should mention S4 i just sold one it was nice as hell but i always worried about the turbos going down etc etc.

thats annoying! i want one as a family car (not that ive got one or having a family apart from a dog) when i can move out!

and how many saloons will see the wrong side of 160 mph :D