Sign in to follow this  
mondy

Hello everyone!

I've just bought a 91 G60. It needs a bit of paint and a couple of dints sorting but nothing major.

I was also wondering if there are any members around the Nottingham area and if any meetings are planned soon.

Cheers,

David.

hehe, I was in Nottingham on saturday night, carnage!!!! :oops:

Welcome aboard mate :D

Thera

Thanks for the welcome everyone - this site looks cool from what I have seen so far!

g-master: it's the dreaded red or should I say pink (and even white in some places!)

Anyway it's going in for a full respray soon so that should sort that out :)

Apart from the bodywork though it's in good condition - engine is quiet, supercharger seems to be working well, all electrics work etc.

Just on a different subject I'll give you all a laugh - I got a quote for insurance on it for £30,000 (that is the right amount of zeros)!! I know I'm only 22 with no no-claims (been on a company policy since I passed my test) but that is just stupid!

Anyway I'm going on a bit now so will shut up.

Wazzzuuup!

mines currently pink too. doin the same as you when i get the cash!

give tesco's a go for insurance my quote was 675TPFT i am 23 with 5yrs NCB and NO yes i repeat NO points!!

they are great with my other mates as well tho who have quick cars and no NCB.

For insurance give directline ago but do it online as you get an extra disscount, mine was only £520 tpft for me 2.0l 16v on a k, and i'm 26, with only 2 years ncb and 6 points!

I got a quote for insurance on it for £30,000 (that is the right amount of zeros)!!

lol i pay £1609 and i have 1 years no claims and i'm only 18 BTW TPTT but the corrado is worth every penny of that...

welcome aboard corrado ownership.... you will love it... :D

hello m8. you say your on a company policy if they will give you details of your no claims on there policy most insurance companys will take acount of it.lad at work just saved £400 on his rs turbo