Sign in to follow this  
Purds

Purds' corrado New clean pics pg4

Good work fella now get the coilovers on ;) They aren't as bad as most people would think, I found them a little bouncey at first but they soon settle in. I can't complain for 150 quid, and like you said it is a good way to get the car low till funds allow a decent set :)

Alright then guys, a few little updates, bonnet bra is on, pressed plates are on and also sprayed the front and rear vw badges black :lol:

enjoy

2006_0119new10002-1.jpg

2006_0119new10003-1.jpg

2006_0119new10001-1.jpg

p.s. sorry about the picture quality, cant seem to get thecamera working properly

isnt the corrado badge really hard to get off, thats what ive heard any way

Yeah I did snap mine :nuts:

But then people suggested using some flossing line or fishing line behind it to get it off in one piece.

removed the rear wiper today i think i it looks 100 times better, blade was foobar'd any way, also got some dub collective stickers, cant get any decent pics of them though

2006_0120new10004-1.jpg

2006_0120new10005-1.jpg

Righty ho, coilovers are now on, back left still needs some tweeking but the rest is spot on, just took it for a drive round the worst roads i my area and it didnt rub atall so fingers crossed it will stay that way, dont think ill be able to take passangers any more though :D

2006_0304new10001.jpg

2006_0304new10003.jpg

2006_0304new10002.jpg

looks much bettter, whats the offsets on your wheels? and what tyres are you using?

Been busy spending money i dont have today :lol:

Got this off german ebay and yes it is a 280, just need the boss now and im set

05dd_11.jpg

purds

looks spot on, almost as low as my late valver. whats the fitting of the bonnet bra like?

think your pretty local to me, will have to have a look at yours sometime...

looks spot on, almost as low as my late valver. whats the fitting of the bonnet bra like?

think your pretty local to me, will have to have a look at yours sometime...

Bonnet bra fits ok, think i could adjst it more, it wasnt on properly when i took the pics, def, come look any time, we have a local meet once a month, why not come along

http://dubcollective.phpbb3now.com/

first ones the 25th jan

purds

Alright here are the pics, for some reason the steering wheel looks huge in the pic but it is def a 280

2006_0325new10002-1.jpg

2006_0325new10003-1.jpg

2006_0325new10001-1.jpg

That really does look properly sweet.

You say it doesn't rub. Have you rolled the arches?

How are you finding the ride of the coilovers?

That really does look properly sweet.

You say it doesn't rub. Have you rolled the arches?

How are you finding the ride of the coilovers?

thanks mate, the arches are standard, i think the coiloys could actually come down a bit more lol (might do it tommorow), one thing about the hottuning coilys is they are rock solid but in this case thats a good thing so that helps with the no rubbing :D

Wheels look nice dood, glad to see you got the right offset on them too, will help spare your arches and tyres! Do yo get any rubbing at the front on full lock?

I am thinking of going 9" with 205 tyres, is it me or do those schmidts seem to expose the rim more than others?

Keep up the good work.

cheers buddy, i only get slight scrub on full lock but only on the left side as its slightly lower than the right (needs adjusting) right down more that is :D

very nice mate, makes me wanna get some more 9's for the front! jealous that you get no catching, either mine needs more archwork or your coilovers dont have as much bounce as mine!