Sign in to follow this  
timthetinyhorse

the project has started

cheers for the comments, its low but not low enough, helpers are coming out and new top mounts so i can stance it a little better then got some nice gloss black detailing to do, might be done for VW festival but then again it might not lol

delete the rear wiper ftw

its in the pipeline, just need a grom to fill the hole, was hoping to do it before vw festival but couldt be bothered

Do it while your there!!! :lol:

Got gromets in the car :norty:

lol cheers for the grom mate and as you can gues........its still in the car, i removed the plastic covers in the boot and went hmmmmmmm i have no idea what the hell im doing........please advise :-)

lol cheers for the grom mate and as you can gues........its still in the car, i removed the plastic covers in the boot and went hmmmmmmm i have no idea what the hell im doing........please advise :-)

There is a couple of nuts on the motor and the main nut on the wiper if you want take a ride down to mine and i'll show ya :)

hmmmmmm i will have a look, if i decide i still dont want to take it on i will give you a shout dude, iv done everything on the car myself so hoping i dont give in ha ha

Mine bit me big style when I took it out! Easiest is to remove the spoiler mech...makes it sooo much easier!