Sign in to follow this  
Sandy

MOT

Well Chuffed just got my G60 back from being MOT'd its never failed one in the six years I've had it no bad for an 11 year old motor. 8) 8)

Means more money for mod's yeepee !!!

Sandy G60

cool! I was equally chuffed,Sandy, mine sailed through as usual a couple of weeks ago. Good long lasting beasts :)

Thats good stuff anybody else sail through their MOT ???

Sandy

Mine ran out on the 4th and is going in for test tomorrow!!! not feeling too relaxed with this one - I've only had her for a few months and have only had problems with it so far. Think it's all sorted now but noticed a knocking coming from the front suspension yesturday... I must have done something pretty bad in ma last life :wink: Oh well fingers crossed eh :?

had my G60 mot'd last week. cost me £30 :D :D :D dipped light didnt work without ignition on, and brake compensator, which he kindly free'd up for me rather than new one and caliper!! top bloke!! just need some tax now - then mods a plenty!! 8)

cool! I was equally chuffed,Sandy, mine sailed through as usual a couple of weeks ago. Good long lasting beasts :)

Thats good stuff anybody else sail through their MOT ???

Sandy

yip mine has sailed thru 2 years running :wink: .........so far all the german motors i've ever owned that needed MOT'd have sailed thru :wink:

Same here on Saturday. No faults found, even though I'm convinced something is loose on the suspension.

The seatbelts always feel a little strange afterwards though, after they've been pulling on them on as hard as they can!

Kev

Mines waiting at the garage for me to supply parts needed to pass... not really what I was expecting as it's only on 70000 with a FVWSH! :(