Sign in to follow this  
monVR6

How are people finding the Schimmel 263s??

Hi all

OK - I was in the first group buy for the Schimmel 263 cams, but with a potential house move on the horizon, I haven't yet had them fitted :cuckoo: So - with the idea of getting me fired up to get my arse in gear and get spending - I'm interested in any exciting tales of monster power gains and increased VR performance. Maybe then I can convince myself (or rather the missus) - that a superfast VR6 is considerably more important than a chunky house deposit :grin:

Cheers all . .

MONVR6

I love mine,

Had em in for a good while. They did 1500 miles to Germany & the car never missed a beat.

Get em in mate & get your car mapped while your at it..... there are some power results in the buy threads too.

I removed a set of 264's to fit these Schimmel 263's and still saw a power gain (8bhp)

Best bit for me is they made my car so much more driveable, better pull low down then my 264's.

Fit them.... you know you want to :)

Brilliant cams.

During some testing / maintenance work on my VR6 T, I temporarily refitted the stock cams and it immediately felt flat as a fart.

Thanks everyone - I best get on the blower to Vince - and set myself up for another visit to the Motor Museum whilst I'm up there !!!

Watch this space - no doubt you will all see a big smilie post from me shortly :D

Cheers

MONVR6