Sign in to follow this  
Walesy

ALBANIAN DOOR KNOBS PLC!11!! B4ST4RDZ!1

Hi guys,

Just though I should warn you about a company my uncles mothers step brothers cat used recently to order a new door knob. He placed his order with ALBANIAN DOOR KNOBS PLC in confidence, and paid immediately in full. He was told that he would receive his order within 5 working days. Well, two weeks later the door knob arrived! he was pissed off to say the least but non the less pleased that it had turned up, BUT - unbelievably, the door knob arrived broken! :mad2:

300_276221.jpg

ALBANIAN DOOR KNOBS PLC didn't want to know when he rang to complain, he was told that all knobs are 'SOLD AS SCENE' and no refunds will be given :mad2: Needless to say, he was fuming, which unfortunately resulted in him having a heart attack killing him instantly :mad2:

So, if anyone here is looking for a door knob, STAY AWAY from ALBANIAN DOOR KNOBS PLC"!11 as using them WILL result in death as they're basically probably murderers ! FACT.

Jesus, what a story - so sorry to hear all of this at what must be a troubling time for you all.

Can you back any of this up??? I'd be very careful just in case they sue you for libellous remarks if not .... just a word of caution.

I can't believe this....

I've been using Albanian Windows PLC for years, they built my show winning home. I know all of Albanian Door Knobs PLC personally, and I'm sure they would never do something like this.

Being well known on the sheltered housing scene they fitted brand new split handles and pop out windows for me at short notice and very professionally.

Your uncles mothers step brothers cat is clearly a liar, and my friends in the housing community will be angry about these false accusations....

Jesus, what a story - so sorry to hear all of this at what must be a troubling time for you all.

Can you back any of this up??? I'd be very careful just in case they sue you for libellous remarks if not .... just a word of caution.

Of course I can back it up, just ask my uncles stepgrandaughters neighbour, she saw it all happen with her own eye!1 (she's only got the one as she lost the other during the boar war) - and besides that it was printed in last months edition of KNOW YOUR KNOB magazine, what more proof could you possibly n33d? :eek:

Hmmm... Apart from a slight bit of seepage which went away I've not had a problem with them but I have heard the knobs aren't as good as they once were :(

I'm thinking of using www.knobfixdirect.net.uk.com for all my future knobbing needs - any one had any experience with these bunch of knobbers?

Walesy, have you got the January copy of 'Know your Knob'? got my subscription thru yesterday and there is a very good article titled 'Detailing your Knob after giving it a good polish' by none other than our fellow knob fanatic KevHaywire!