Sign in to follow this  
__Andy__

New Laguna coupe.....

just seen an advertfor the new laguna coupe and couldnt help but think that fom the back it looks distinctly like an aston martin.

cant find any pictures of the production one, only the concept one.

Anyone else seen the ad?

Best I could find on Youtube. I like the rear but the front is aweful, like a crashed Fiat Coupe!

Nick

Funnily enough I saw one on the road and immediately thought it looked like an Aston. I'm glad it's not just me who thought that!

Another car I thought looked awesome when I was in a traffic jam on the M4 next to a couple of weeks back was a brand new Hyundai coupe :ignore: as much as I never thought id say it, it looked fantastic!

It was a white one like this -

Hyundai-Coupe-TSIII-3.jpg

Much more 'coupe' than the new rocco! and the interior looked smart too

Another car I thought looked awesome when I was in a traffic jam on the M4 next to a couple of weeks back was a brand new Hyundai coupe :ignore: as much as I never thought id say it, it looked fantastic!

It was a white one like this -

Hyundai-Coupe-TSIII-3.jpg

Much more 'coupe' than the new rocco! and the interior looked smart too

aclose friendof mine recently bought one of these, i have to say i do like them. fairly cheap too..

Always really liked the Hyundai Coupe's... ones in black look like Darth Vader! :) And you can't argue with that 5 year warranty!

Always really liked the Hyundai Coupe's... ones in black look like Darth Vader! :) And you can't argue with that 5 year warranty!

5 year warranty for the win! fairly nippy car's too

That does look damn similiar to the rear of a db9. Renault really are moving in the right direction I think with their styling. The normal megane looks too much like the scirocco though I think.

That does look damn similiar to the rear of a db9. Renault really are moving in the right direction I think with their styling. The normal megane looks too much like the scirocco though I think.

im not a big fan of the megane, however my mum got a new megane gt last year. its a 2.0 diesel 150bhp. really is a lovely car, just a shame its french.

as mentioned earlier i do like the look of the laguna/aston from the back..

im not a big fan of the megane, however my mum got a new megane gt last year. its a 2.0 diesel 150bhp. really is a lovely car, just a shame its french.

as mentioned earlier i do like the look of the laguna/aston from the back..

The megane R27's n that though are amazing, ok they may not be the best styling wise but I think renault are moving in the right direction. As you mentioned about them being french if they can come up trumps in the relability section then they good be onto a winner :)

"you never thought you would own a renault"

My dad does and its the biggest pile of donkey doo in the world

whenever someone comes to me and says but they have nice dials the answer is always the same from me

Its French and its Sh*t

it seems renault went thru a bad patch about 6 years ago ish the time when they released the card key things. all they did was break.

every renault around that time that has anything at all fancy breaks - even down to electric windows.

i had a 96p clio and it was ace. my dad got a 2000 laguna and its arse. lad at work has a 03 megane and its shocking. but the new stuff seems to be picking up again.