Sign in to follow this  
Gforceuk

What small mods make all the difference?

Hi all .

Had my corrado a month or so .

cor1small.jpg

I've ordered some decent car mats , new number plate with teh VR6 logo on it. Also one of the side indicators is slightly loose so i've picked up some new ones ( amber but think i might get some clear ones ).

Its got a scorpion exhaust and toad alarm. The rest is pretty standard with leather interior.

I was thinking of slight tints on the windows ( proffesionally done ) and maybe an air induction kit.

Apart from that anything else that can smarten it up slightly without going down a chav route.

Cheers all

I would suggest getting it lowered. Thts one of the most effective semi cheap mods u can do! Plus wen a vr is lowered on speedlines it looks pretty wicked! Also maybe take the bumper strips off the side and nice rear lights! Bobs ur uncle tidy, subtle modded vr!

hi there!

you've got the first ones there for sure.

clear side repeaters are by far the best pound for pound upgrade IMO, followed closely by giving it a proper clean inside and out! (thats not a comment based on the photo by the way - i cant see it at work anyway) :)

replacing/refreshing any other tired/cracked lights also make a big difference, same goes for tired rubber seals/trim on the exterior. bmc-cda air filter is the best thought of option if you go that route.

have fun!

I would suggest getting it lowered. Thts one of the most effective semi cheap mods u can do! Plus wen a vr is lowered on speedlines it looks pretty wicked! Also maybe take the bumper strips off the side and nice rear lights! Bobs ur uncle tidy, subtle modded vr!

How much does it cost to lower a corrado ?

Not sure about the strips , i'd have to see some pics of corrados with them off . and the rear lights.

cheers

hi there!

you've got the first ones there for sure.

clear side repeaters are by far the best pound for pound upgrade IMO, followed closely by giving it a proper clean inside and out! (thats not a comment based on the photo by the way - i cant see it at work anyway) :)

replacing/refreshing any other tired/cracked lights also make a big difference, same goes for tired rubber seals/trim on the exterior. bmc-cda air filter is the best thought of option if you go that route.

have fun!

I'll go for the clear ones , i'll keep the new amber ones as spare.

A clean inside isnt needed it spotless thankfully.

The bmc sounds good , but looks expensive .. about 150 quid for the induction kit... i'll have to look into it.

If you go for the simple spring option it will be under £100 but if you go the adjustable route ur looking at a lot more! But lights are a definate must! With that colour rado I'd suggest all red rears! As the standard ones are pretty minting which I'm sure a lot of people will agree! There's a few cars on here withbump strips off so check them out if not google it!

I love the orange side repeaters, bump strips and rear lights.

Yeah, nice juxtapostion against the paintwork.

Here you go pic of mine also in Aqua.

Was the same as yours pretty much only a few months ago..

Red rear lights

Metal Plates

De-bump stripped

Colour coded grill and number plate surround

Clear side repeaters

Color coded badges

Lowered

New wheels (obviously)

Shorter aerial

Lupo wipers

Has Scorpion exhaust like yours which sounds superb with a BMC carbon filter (also fitted) not too loud not too quiet.

DSC000971.jpg

DSC00091-2.jpg

DSC000951-1.jpg

DSC00101.jpg

Much better standard Leonard.

I do like both looks TBH.

Getting my std speedlines refurbed soon so will see. May leave all mods and just change wheels back to std.

Uprated headlight loom.

Lupo or TT wipers.

Make sure all suspension bushes etc are ok then lower 40mm.

Enjoy!!

What he said! :nuts:

That everyone else has done ! :lol:

LOL that is so true, very hard to be original modding a Corrado :grin:

Thanks VAG-HAG subtle was the key. I would like to think if the Germans were a little more exciting it would have left the factory a little like that :wink:

Thanks VAG-HAG subtle was the key. I would like to think if the Germans were a little more exciting it would have left the factory a little like that :wink:

Credit where its due man 8)

After some of the Euro Cs I saw at Nurburgring this yr I think some of our German buddies are a little too exciting if you get my drift :o

When you had the rear plate surround done did they fill/ smooth it or something? Looks great with the short plate, I may have to invest!

Sorry for going OT.

& yes de-wipering the rear is a doddle and looks gooood. IMO 8)

After some of the Euro Cs I saw at Nurburgring this yr I think some of our German buddies are a little too exciting if you get my drift :o

When you had the rear plate surround done did they fill/ smooth it or something? Looks great with the short plate, I may have to invest!

LOL Yes they do go a little OTT, but have you seen some of the French! :wink:

Rear plate surround is just std painted, real easy to do/get your local paintshop to do :grin:

IMGP0883.jpg

Agree about the rear wiper, great mod. I find it too useful to not have though.

Credit where its due man 8)

Sorry for going OT.

& yes de-wipering the rear is a doddle and looks gooood. IMO 8)[/quote:2zk55906]

Yeah, I've got some excellent photos of ruined C's from Germany!

BMC CDA filter, exhaust, Schimmel 263 cams for performance...