Sign in to follow this  
Snowflake

New Corrado rumour?!?!

A good friend of mine works for VW....

After attending the Golf Mk6 training course he was told of possible rumours of a new Corrado....

Anyone else heard anything?

:porc:

A good friend of mine works for VW....

After attending the Golf Mk6 training course he was told of possible rumours of a new Corrado....

Anyone else heard anything?

:porc:

Pah! if vw's hit like every other car manufacturer atm it will be delaying and cancelling projects atm so i wouldnt hold my breath!... call me a cynic but just my 2p! :?

that pic looks awesome but i remember that floating around when the new scirroco was rumoured, looks the business though

That pic was a 'prototype' for the new rocco, it's been about for years. I'm not convinced that there would be any plans for a new Rado, especially considering they've only just brought the rocco out into a recession! :nuts:

i guess.........but i think using a shell of a corrado, sum sheet metal, a welder ,fibreglass and filler, maybe a toilet roll, toothpaste box, plastic cups and some silver foil for the grill......i could build it.......and keep my 16v engine in it....

i guess.........but i think using a shell of a corrado, sum sheet metal, a welder ,fibreglass and filler, maybe a toilet roll, toothpaste box, plastic cups and some silver foil for the grill......i could build it.......and keep my 16v engine in it....

any1 watched CHOPSHOP on the turbo channel :notworthy:

yeah them boys are phenomonal.

they aint got nothing no me............. :clap: :norty:

yeah u and yer toilet roll and tube of tooth paste. u the man :notworthy: :D

F@@K it, Im goin for president .......guess i got ur vote then?

nah mate im going for obama all the way. hes the only wan who can sort out the car crisis thats about to hit. and then no more new veedubs out for ages. i put my trust in him.haha :D

nah mate im going for obama all the way. hes the only wan who can sort out the car crisis thats about to hit. and then no more new veedubs out for ages. i put my trust in him.haha :D

what u talking about? im taking over the uk......making it cheaper to run old cars and reduce the road tax for them!!!..........ur getting confused my friend......."start small then work ur way bigger"........next years plan THE WHITE HOUSE :salute:

what u talking about? im taking over the uk......making it cheaper to run old cars and reduce the road tax for them!!!..........ur getting confused my friend......."start small then work ur way bigger"........next years plan THE WHITE HOUSE :salute:

hahaha mate you said president. if u want britain under ur belt then ur gonna have to go for the title of priminister. :D well i will vote for yi cause the now we got some money orientated twat in charge and taxing the cool beast cars kicking about. it should be the corsa and puntos gettin taxed. its shameful something like that is allowed on the road... result= tax the wee buggers.

but u got my vote :notworthy:

hahaha mate you said president. if u want britain under ur belt then ur gonna have to go for the title of priminister. :D well i will vote for yi cause the now we got some money orientated twit in charge and taxing the cool beast cars kicking about. it should be the corsa and puntos gettin taxed. its shameful something like that is allowed on the road... result= tax the wee buggers.

i had a punto :censored: remba - "start small, then work ur way bigger"

hahaha mate you said president. if u want britain under ur belt then ur gonna have to go for the title of priminister. :D well i will vote for yi cause the now we got some money orientated twit in charge and taxing the cool beast cars kicking about. it should be the corsa and puntos gettin taxed. its shameful something like that is allowed on the road... result= tax the wee buggers.

hahaha i rest my case. u can only make good things happen. mr brown has allways believed in wee bitch cars. he doesnt know what its like to drive a real machine(corrado)

so then u going in steps to get to the white house sounds like a success story. all the best elpresidento :cheers:

hahaha i rest my case. u can only make good things happen. mr brown has allways believed in wee bitch cars. he doesnt know what its like to drive a real machine(corrado)

so then u going in steps to get to the white house sounds like a success story. all the best elpresidento :cheers:

ha ha ha, real machine corrado?......nah thats my daily driver.......my machines my 20vt 4x4 mk1 golf.......peace out, bedtime.........

You guys need to learn how to use the quote feature!

Anyway - yeah - no way there will be another Corrado. The Scirocco is out already, and I don't think it's exactly flying out of the showrooms. The motor industry is on it's backside and in my opinion, if anything, they'll be axing models or giving them weedier engines.

Besides - the Corrado left a sour taste in VW's mouth - it was well over budget, didn't sell as well as they expected, and had lots of quality issues. They won't be in a hurry to use that name again. Though I'd like to be proven wrong obviously!

"The Concept BlueSport is a design study with no immediate plans for production."

As for the 'new' Corrado, I really can't see this happening anytime soon. I've not heard any such rumours from Volkswagen myself, but I'll keep an ear out.

for the record, this thread makes no sense to me.

cheers. :dorky:

:lol: glad I'm not the only one, it started off sort of OK, then I thought the server glitches had had a go :scratch:

...Anyway - yeah - no way there will be another Corrado. The Scirocco is out already, and I don't think it's exactly flying out of the showrooms....

I said this last year, VW wait 20 years then launch their next coupe into another recession :roll:

:scratch: el presidente? :scratch:

nice pic but seen it before.

as for chop shop, the guys are a bunch of amateur bodge jobbers...cutting springs, not bracing the shell when they chop out huge sections, suspect looking welds...scary stuff! it was fine for bangladesh, but not britain!