Sign in to follow this  
Walesy

Free MOT For Audis More Than 3 Years Old

http://www.audi.co.uk/audi/uk/en2.html

Not sure how long it'll last? My Audi needs an MOT at the moment so i've just saved myself £50 :smug:

I'll be asking on the phone whether I need to have any work needed done at the dealers though, cos they dont make that clear that I can see :lol:

It was Sam up wickersley.

Do you use the really geeky looking guy in parts with the specs, he knows nothing about corrado's to be honest but he remembered me a year or 2 on since i last bought something, he just went corrado G60 right, i was like yea, good man, so although he does not know that much he is bloody good at using the computer and finding the most stupidest little part you can imagine. All the others dont really care, just give the no mate its not on here.

This really does show how desperate the motor trade is getting, service departments of franchised dealers have been the poor relative to the sales side for years, now they can't sell any cars they're trying quite hard to entice service work in. My work car park was flyered by the local dealer last month.

It was Sam up wickersley.

Do you use the really geeky looking guy in parts with the specs, he knows nothing about corrado's to be honest but he remembered me a year or 2 on since i last bought something, he just went corrado G60 right, i was like yea, good man, so although he does not know that much he is bloody good at using the computer and finding the most stupidest little part you can imagine. All the others dont really care, just give the no mate its not on here.

TBH I used to use the Hillsborough one more than that one as I could bob out of work and lunch and pop down but now they've moved it all the way to bloody meadowhead I'll use it more.There is an older guy I deal with more than anyone at Wickersley and he is a nice enough chap but really doesnt know what he is doing at all. Got me completely the wrong part in, only after trawling etka myself and researching on here did I get anywhere with it. Its a bit of a bugger I find when you know the system they are using better than they do. To be fair to them though I do find it a lot more complicated getting even the simplest part for the Corrado than I have for my Golf or Polo's.

I cant see them offering this for long, people like us will never have any work done by them and just get our free MOT and bugger off.