Sign in to follow this  
StuartFZR400

TT anyone?

Personally speaking, if I had a TT I would be bored stiff of it after 10 minutes and would immediately modify the hell out of it in order to inject some "Life" into it.

Not that im bored of it and yes it does need a little life adding as its a 180 but im off modifying already :D

Yeah it's me (Kev) Stu..... anything with wire at the end will always be me :D

Simon, you're just getting old mate :lol: I give you 6 months before you start asking about big turbos :D Wait until you get annihilated by an ancient Corrado and you won't be having any of that, LOL!

Simon, you're just getting old mate :lol: I give you 6 months before you start asking about big turbos :D Wait until you get annihilated by an ancient Corrado and you won't be having any of that, LOL!

How it should have read was i have modified it already, not im off of modifying lol.

And its never going to happen an ancient corrado overtaking me, i cant physically drive 2 cars at the same time can i.

TT :camp:

Its :fondle:

The TT will feel newer / more solid. But it just won't have the soul of the Corrado :)

Burn the hater...

I actually dont know what a Corrado soul is anymore as mine is so far removed from what a Corrado is.

I love the clinicalness of the TT how it just gets on with it and does whats asked.

Exactly you have removed everthing that was good about the Corrado :grin: You should have left the Corrado std and basterdised the boring TT into something more interesting! :lol:

In all honesty I think they are great cars, if a little soulless. Not much else to choose from either, maybe an M coupe? loads better IMO.

i've not really looked back since sellin the g60 to get a TT,my g60 was my daily so the TT is doin a far more comfy job(with more power) as a daily.if the rado was a weekend toy only then that would have been a different situation entirely,an one day i hope to have a little rado project again :)

i've not really looked back since sellin the g60 to get a TT,my g60 was my daily so the TT is doin a far more comfy job(with more power) as a daily.if the rado was a weekend toy only then that would have been a different situation entirely,an one day i hope to have a little rado project again :)

Totally agree and as i do have both i have the best of both worlds.

Exactly you have removed everthing that was good about the Corrado :grin: You should have left the Corrado std and basterdised the boring TT into something more interesting! :lol:

Yea i sure miss the grenade on the front of it, much better having the grenade on the back now :lol: Is there anything worse though, a standard Corrado *shudders*

If only you knew the whole story though.... :hitler: :ignore:

Is there anything worse though, a standard Corrado *shudders*

Are you insane? There's nothing BETTER than a standard Corrado. I'd take a completely original, unmolested VR6 over just about any car out there quite honestly! 4x4 ride height and all.

Yea i sure miss the grenade on the front of it, much better having the grenade on the back now :lol: Is there anything worse though, a standard Corrado *shudders*

If only you knew the whole story though.... :hitler: :ignore:

Is it available in paperback yet? :grin:

Are you insane? There's nothing BETTER than a standard Corrado. I'd take a completely original, unmolested VR6 over just about any car out there quite honestly! 4x4 ride height and all.

Says he on the lower setup, Borbets and everything else (badgeless grille?).... :grin:

I liked my C looking standard, except maybe the 4x4 looks were a tad... erm, tame. However, I did allow the tiniest of tweaks, the 7.5j BBS pollished (but so similar to G60); subtle.

Yu think a turbo on a VR would be subtle, you cant see it? ... eh, Wire.

eye luv the standard luk wen slammed on phat rimz init, big bad boy brakez man wi a phat defenin zaust.... :epicfail:

Says he on the lower setup, Borbets and everything else (badgeless grille?).... :grin:

I liked my C looking standard, except maybe the 4x4 looks were a tad... erm, tame. However, I did allow the tiniest of tweaks, the 7.5j BBS pollished (but so similar to G60); subtle.

Yu think a turbo on a VR would be subtle, you cant see it? ... eh, Wire.

My Corrado came mostly fiddled with - and I figured there was no point in turning it back. But if I bought a standard VR6, I'd leave it standard apart from a small drop and a K&N filter!

So you infact would not keep it standard along with the 4x4 ride height which you dont mind.... :norty:

:sleeping:

Somebody call me.

Oh :wave: Jim, how would you like it doing today, the usual set and blow

3183_mullet_2003usopen.jpg[/attachment:2zmoayct]