Sign in to follow this  
Adski

Dodo Juice - Anyone use? or want to use?

Hey, im Adam, and i work for TourqueTorque Aka Allwoods Automotive in Newark and online,

http://www.torquetorque.co.uk/index.php - Link to Shop,

I am able to offer good Discounts on all items in the shop for you guys, some have better discounts that others, Please PM or just reply in this thread and ill sort some Prices out for you,

Adam.

Don't use DD Juice myself but I can highly recomend it as my Mrs uses lime prime and then orange crush on her 79 mini with OE paint and it looks amazing.

nick

Might be worth listing out some products and prices on this thread so we can see what kind of deals you're offering 8)

Agreed. Been thinking about a tub of Purple Haze for a while after some great results with Orange Crush but just need a bargain price to tempt me :)

I believe the general verdict is that Dodo Juice gives a really superb finish but it isn't very durable so probably not suitable for a daily if you don't like waxing the car regularly!

I believe the general verdict is that Dodo Juice gives a really superb finish but it isn't very durable so probably not suitable for a daily if you don't like waxing the car regularly!

collinite 915 ftw if you need it for a daily :)

however id like to know what you can offer on the dodo juice waxes as im interested in some light fantastic if we get a summer that lasts long enuf..

Right, a few prices to be going at,

The 2 Dodo Juice Waxes at £29.50, (Rainforest Rub, and Hard Candy) i can do you for £25.00 each,

The other 6 Waxes, the £32.50 ones, i can do for £27.00,

The Supernatural wax in the Wooden pot usually Retails at £92.50, But i can sell it for £75.00,

All of the Wax and Detailers do come with Free Microfibre Cloths, they are Kent Cloths,

The Red Mist Detailer 250ml would come to you guys at £7.95,

The Meguiars items on the site sadly cannot be Discounted anymore, the only thing i can do woth them is offer Free Postage and a few Cloths,

FREE Postage on all Dodo juice Items anyway!

Typical, just bought some DDJ Blue Velvet :(

Intersted in trying the red mist detailer - 250ml is £7.95 how much for the 500 ml please?

Bill

500ml Red mist - £16.95

Just out of interest where did you get your BV from?

From Ebay seller 99pmedia £27.00 + free p&p

250ml red mist for £7.95 and 500ml for £16.95?! Doesn't sound like much of a good deal to me?! Haave used a couple of products though and they are fab...well worth the outlay, even if the missus doesn't agree! However, she spends as much on moisturiser and I've told her that her face won't be looking as good as my 'rado in 10 years! Didn't go down well that one!

Ive used this seller on ebay a few times and the service has always been very good.

I only bought a 500ml Red Mist 2 weeks back from them.

Hi do you have a price on the detail spray and clay please cheers

When you say Detail Spray do you mean the Red Mist? of the Clay Lube?

And also which Clay would you want,

Grey - Fine Clay 200g - £17.95

Purple Medium clay 200g - £17.95

Supernatural 240g (3 bars) - £16.95

Adam.

Ive used this seller on ebay a few times and the service has always been very good.

I only bought a 500ml Red Mist 2 weeks back from them.

Thank you very much for your Custom. :D

250ml red mist for £7.95 and 500ml for £16.95?! Doesn't sound like much of a good deal to me?! Haave used a couple of products though and they are fab...well worth the outlay, even if the missus doesn't agree! However, she spends as much on moisturiser and I've told her that her face won't be looking as good as my 'rado in 10 years! Didn't go down well that one!

Hi, the 250ml Usual RRP is £9.95, and the 500ml Usual RRp is £18.95, so thats a saving of £2 on each unit, bearing in mind there is also FREE Postage and also FREE Microfibres sent aswell,

Adam.

Hi, the 250ml Usual RRP is £9.95, and the 500ml Usual RRp is £18.95, so thats a saving of £2 on each unit, bearing in mind there is also FREE Postage and also FREE Microfibres sent aswell,

Adam.

All I meant is that it's cheaper to buy the 250ml one twice isn't it?! I agree though, free P&P and clothes are a good deal. If I hadn't just bought a load of stuff I'd be having some Juice!

If you can get hold of blue velvet soft wax dodjo juice id be interested!

Indeed i can get hold of it, and currently have 1 pot in stock, but will have more by the end of the week,

:D

Hi, If you order through the Forum i can offer the Discounts, if that doesnt bother you then yes you can order through the website,

PM Me if you wish to order through the Forum,

Adam.