Sign in to follow this  
big ben

where can i get new suspension mounts??

im on 7.5 and i have the coilovers all the way down, arches have been rolled

just lower it to where u want if it rubs, raise it

im on 7.5 and i have the coilovers all the way down, arches have been rolled

dont wana roll the arches really... but where did you get them done??

i just dont want to lower it 40mm, when i could go 60mm or summin ya know :shrug:

all the way down ?! nasty :D i've got 16" borbet A 9s on koni's , I'm low but not ALL the way down (any lower and it will hit the pipe until modified) and I almost bit my tongue and bruised my coccyx's over the first few bumps !! only benefits are that it looks mean and the way it makes my girl friends bits wobble going over bumps :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

sounds like you really enjoy driving ya car round haha... well i dont want it that low it rubs when someone gets in the back or when i turn sharp etc etc.. just real low, to be honest i just dont know how low i should go... :confused4:

yeah would like some koni shocks and h&r springs or summin, seems a good way to go!!

this is mine, lowish but not slammed. I would like the look of lower but the roads in my area just wouldn't be much fun if I wound it further down :(

pisburrr that looks like a nice drop. Stance looks good (listen to me i sound like a e38 kid). What you got to bare in mind is, if its a daily then you've got to think of speed bumps. i'd like to go lower but i come across too many speed bumps to allow me to go lower with out dreading hitting the spoiler or cat shield badly.

Not silly low, Koni with Eibachs springs prob 40mm drop

what would that make mine ? 60 ?

Looks that way :grin:

yeah its my only daily driver, I'm not going lower ( in fact for ride comfort i'd even go a little higher) as berkshire (esp maidenhead and slough) is speed bump crazy !! I guess it's a balance between looks and comfort and I think I've found it 8) knocked the sump twice only slightly but enough to memorise every bump and chose my journey carefully !!

its not a daily, but like i said dont want it that low i cant drive it, defeats the object!!

OK, these are the wheels i will be putting on, ride hide looks spot on!! how low do you rekon?? more than the normal 40mm??

rado01.jpg

its not a daily, but like i said dont want it that low i cant drive it, defeats the object!!

OK, these are the wheels i will be putting on, ride hide looks spot on!! how low do you rekon?? more than the normal 40mm??

rado01.jpg

Thats way more then 40mm drop. More like 60-80mm drop.

looks like im getting coilovers then hahahaha cant have it much higher than that, im way too kool 8)

can i get a shock and spring set up at 60mm?? they seem to be only like 35-40??

Coilovers would be best bet mate. At least that way if you do go too low you can go up again! LOL

I couldnt run mine any lower where I live in Peak District ideally need +20 travel not minus 40cm :grin:

looks lower than mine and kinda uncomfortable :p maybe 70 ? hope your misses aint a big lass :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

nah shes not haha, well maybe a 60mm drop would be ok..

i want a smooth low ride, but suppose you cant have best of both worlds!!

Coilovers would be best bet mate. At least that way if you do go too low you can go up again! LOL

I couldnt run mine any lower where I live in Peak District ideally need +20 travel not minus 40cm :grin:

looks like another set of coilovers, gone through a FK set already :( better choose wisely and get saving

looks like another set of coilovers, gone through a FK set already :( better choose wisely and get saving[/quote:2ayt0ek8]

Has to be KW V1's at circa £600-650 if you want them to last a bit. Not a massive amount more than Koni dampers and H&R springs TBH

everyone says there the ones to get, well at that price range!! will have to invest in some me thinks... will change the mounts and bushes and whack a set of them on, JOB DONE!!!

That low as a daily :lol: it'll be a speed bump nightmare

I wanted to go lower on springs/shocks but couldnt find any setup for a VR that went lower then 40mm. For anyother Corrado its fine, but for a VR i couldnt find anything lower then 40mm.

That is spot on psiburr imo :D

Ben if you want coilover, i recommend the KWs. I've got a set of variant 1s and love them - reasonably comfortable considering they're harder then standard suspension.

That low as a daily :lol: it'll be a speed bump nightmare

I wanted to go lower on springs/shocks but couldnt find any setup for a VR that went lower then 40mm. For anyother Corrado its fine, but for a VR i couldnt find anything lower then 40mm.

That is spot on psiburr imo :D

Ben if you want coilover, i recommend the KWs. I've got a set of variant 1s and love them - reasonably comfortable considering they're harder then standard suspension.[/quote:1od0zpvs]

yeah that was my thinking now... but £720-£730 a lot, where can i get them for £650??